• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Play to your averages and it's not a game. Play like crap two games in a row and still be in the game? I gotta say there is hope for the Warriors. If Della has another good game.and doesn't stink like he has in past non playoff games and he plays another game above his averages, I'd probably quit nt forever. You just don't see no namers showing up players like this. It seems so bizarre.

Stop.

Cavs playing great, it's really that simple.
a team playing great vs. One playing well below their norm and it's still a close game? I want blowouts or something. It honestly feels like one team is on a a magic streak or something and drained the other team completely. A great clev. Win shouldn't just be 10. I just hate seeing teams and players underperform for whatever reasons. I don't think the nba wanted this.

I guess we can sit here and pretend like the Cavs aren't missing 2 of their best players, :lol:

It's Lebron. That's really the only explanation needed.
ITS SO DISGUSTING TO HEAR THEM TALK ALL DAMN GAME ABOUT THE SLIGHTEST BRUSH AGAINST LEBRON BEING A FOUL THEN HE SLIDS INTO CURRY AND THEY JUST CALL IT SUCH A GREAT HUSTLE PLAY
neil-degrasse-tyson-reaction-o.gif

People actually think Adam Silver won't milk this series to a game 7 and take advantage of the highest ratings since the MJ era.

Play to your averages and it's not a game. Play like crap two games in a row and still be in the game? I gotta say there is hope for the Warriors. If Della has another good game.and doesn't stink like he has in past non playoff games and he plays another game above his averages, I'd probably quit nt forever. You just don't see no namers showing up players like this. It seems so bizarre.
Stop.

Cavs playing great, it's really that simple.
a team playing great vs. One playing well below their norm and it's still a close game? I want blowouts or something. It honestly feels like one team is on a a magic streak or something and drained the other team completely. A great clev. Win shouldn't just be 10. I just hate seeing teams and players underperform for whatever reasons. I don't think the nba wanted this.
I guess we can sit here and pretend like the Cavs aren't missing 2 of their best players,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom