Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone talking about Game 7.

ESPN talking about what it would mean of Lebby won these next 2.

NT imagining how crazy it would be if Lebby won these next 2.

Meanwhile, I'm over here realizing that there's only one game guaranteed, not 2.

That's a fact.

This is my opinion: there's only one game left.

80s - Early 90s IMO.

If they lose this series, as great as Bron was, he doesn't deserve the MVP TROPHY.

Can't be rewarding losers :lol:

I don't think he should win it just because i associate it with the team that wins but some of the reasoning dudes have been presenting as to why he shouldn't have been funny to me is all

dudes will blame everything but the fact he's been far and away the best guy on the court

blame it on the generation

blame the league

blame aliens

basically do anything but give credence to the fact some people think it should go to whoever plays the best :lol:

Game Official 1 Official 2 Official 3 Alternate
Golden State @ Cleveland Scott Foster Marc Davis Zach Zarba Derrick Stafford

See ya at the parade fellas!

I hope Cleveland wins tonight just so we get one more game before the dog days of sports summer television start..

(side note: really, if hockey were smart they would push their season back like a month of so.. I guess i'll watch the women's world cup)

but I am going to thoroughly enjoy the slander thrown at LeBron this evening if they lose:

laugh.gif

nope. bron not on the books for another ring at least for 3ish yrs. next year it's KD's. Unless GSW manages to repeat.

they should introduce a MOP Finals award that goes to whomever played the best regardless if the team won

I hope Cleveland wins tonight just so we get one more game before the dog days of sports summer television start..

(side note: really, if hockey were smart they would push their season back like a month of so.. I guess i'll watch the women's world cup)

but I am going to thoroughly enjoy the slander thrown at LeBron this evening if they lose:

View media item 1584884

lolll yea, kobe looks like he's about to say 'Damn right, did I die or something?'

whatever happened to those awards the players were supposed to do? with the made up titles and stuff? man of the year?

Jerry West era was not the good ol hard nose days Cash :lol:

so when was ?

lots of tough manly men in the 70's right?

not "soft" like "this generation" right?

:rolleyes

80s - Early 90s IMO.

If they lose this series, as great as Bron was, he doesn't deserve the MVP TROPHY.

Can't be rewarding losers :lol:

they should introduce a MOP Finals award that goes to whomever played the best regardless if the team won
na this ain't kindergarten keep the awards for the winners

These right here. This aint summer camp or the school spelling bee where u get a ribbon for participating.

But I think this could be Bron's last finals appearance as the main guy on the team. After 12+ years in the league, your body won't be so generous to u unless you're juicing or something :lol:

Also, as soon as the league finds another star to market the league around, Bron will find it harder to succeed in the league.

Cavs win tonight. This series is making the league a bunch of dough, and I can't see us ending our season on our floor in a loss. CLEVELANDVEVERYBODY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom