No country for Rick Ross slander...

can we PLEASE cease and desist the irrational Ross hate?

All around he's probably been the most consistent rapper of the past year.

Please don't come in here naming a bunch of underground Ns either
30t6p3b.gif

And can we PLEASE stop acting like Ross doesn't get down lyrically? His flow and wordplay, use of alliteration, imagery and internal rhyme is top notch. He's not Rakim lyrically but to act like he's wack? Stop it.

Minus the CO !%+% (which is wack anyway but I understand those who hate on that fact) there is really no reason for Ross hate.

Close your eyes and listen to this and tell me it's wack...

can we PLEASE cease and desist the irrational Ross hate?

All around he's probably been the most consistent rapper of the past year.

Please don't come in here naming a bunch of underground Ns either
30t6p3b.gif

And can we PLEASE stop acting like Ross doesn't get down lyrically? His flow and wordplay, use of alliteration, imagery and internal rhyme is top notch. He's not Rakim lyrically but to act like he's wack? Stop it.

Minus the CO !%+% (which is wack anyway but I understand those who hate on that fact) there is really no reason for Ross hate.

Close your eyes and listen to this and tell me it's wack...

Honestly Rick Ross was the BEST rapper last year. He had such a consistant amount of material and most of of it REALLY good. Teflon Don was a clear either #1 or #2 album. The album was pretty much perfect. It gave so such variety when it came to sounds.

Honestly Rick Ross was the BEST rapper last year. He had such a consistant amount of material and most of of it REALLY good. Teflon Don was a clear either #1 or #2 album. The album was pretty much perfect. It gave so such variety when it came to sounds.

I didn't mess with Ross until Deeper than Rap...and I still thought at the time he was just a wannabe B.I.G.

But last year he proved he's an excellent rapper. He stepped it up in all departments from his lyrics (ex: his verse on Devil in a New Dress) and his production (Even Deeper, BMF, Aston Martin Music, etc.) and his progression was impressive. Glad to see him striving.

I didn't mess with Ross until Deeper than Rap...and I still thought at the time he was just a wannabe B.I.G.

But last year he proved he's an excellent rapper. He stepped it up in all departments from his lyrics (ex: his verse on Devil in a New Dress) and his production (Even Deeper, BMF, Aston Martin Music, etc.) and his progression was impressive. Glad to see him striving.

OP, Agreed.

I'll never forget it. I was going to NOLA for a convention in the summer of 09 and me and my boy had DEEPER THAN RAP on REPEAT for damn near the whole trip. I couldn't believe dude was spitting that hard. He was really one of the most improved artists since his debut. Metaphors, Flow, Charisma...and that damn smooth sound hes pretty much owned since then. Rick Ross music and features gets the automatic download for me.

I treat him like damn near every other artist, its about the music. I give a damn about the history. Its all entertainment. These dudes could have moved all or no weight. I don't care. Its young, fly, flashy, and downright fun. I listen to enough diverse music to get my introspection on but if I'm trying to live it up, I know Ross is definitely in the mix.

ROZAY!

OP, Agreed.

I'll never forget it. I was going to NOLA for a convention in the summer of 09 and me and my boy had DEEPER THAN RAP on REPEAT for damn near the whole trip. I couldn't believe dude was spitting that hard. He was really one of the most improved artists since his debut. Metaphors, Flow, Charisma...and that damn smooth sound hes pretty much owned since then. Rick Ross music and features gets the automatic download for me.

I treat him like damn near every other artist, its about the music. I give a damn about the history. Its all entertainment. These dudes could have moved all or no weight. I don't care. Its young, fly, flashy, and downright fun. I listen to enough diverse music to get my introspection on but if I'm trying to live it up, I know Ross is definitely in the mix.

ROZAY!

Yea I came in to say Mafia Music 2 type Ross is def dope and appreciated....the B.M.F, Mc Hammer Ross tho undeniable hits moves him more toward the "hot" area which is so easy to attack.

Teflon Don wasn't that dope to me tho a step back from Deeper Than Rap imo.

The alliteration is what draws us me in but honestly most the time he don't be takin bout nutin if you ask me.

Yea I came in to say Mafia Music 2 type Ross is def dope and appreciated....the B.M.F, Mc Hammer Ross tho undeniable hits moves him more toward the "hot" area which is so easy to attack.

Teflon Don wasn't that dope to me tho a step back from Deeper Than Rap imo.

The alliteration is what draws us me in but honestly most the time he don't be takin bout nutin if you ask me.

This n_ Staxx stay doing that.�
laugh.gif

This and the aformentioned video in the OP cemented it. Point black period.

We stepping on ya crew until you muhf****s crushed, and making sweet love to every woman that you lust.

This n_ Staxx stay doing that.�
laugh.gif

This and the aformentioned video in the OP cemented it. Point black period.

We stepping on ya crew until you muhf****s crushed, and making sweet love to every woman that you lust.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Samething with me. Since 09 dude has been on another level, he's put out so much great music since its crazy.
pimp.gif
He's become one of those rappers that paints pictures in his music.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Samething with me. Since 09 dude has been on another level, he's put out so much great music since its crazy.
pimp.gif
He's become one of those rappers that paints pictures in his music.

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

I don't care for Rick Ross, so he whether he get recognition or not doesn't bother me none

so why you click this thread?
laugh.gif

you feel some way. express yourself, word to NWA

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

I don't care for Rick Ross, so he whether he get recognition or not doesn't bother me none

so why you click this thread?
laugh.gif

you feel some way. express yourself, word to NWA

Back
Top Bottom