No country for Rick Ross slander...

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Listen, bruh.

If you like Ross, you're a d-rider.

It's that simple.

roll.gif
roll.gif
That's funny son but I kinda agree to be honest Ross ain't doin nothin different than he was doin in 08. I'mma big fan of Ross & been a

fan since Port of Miami Most of these dudes that come in here & post things is dudes that just started listening to Ross when Deeper Than Rap came

out. Before that majority of these dudes wasn't giving Ross no respect & we not even gon talk about how many of ya'll cats bashed him when them C.O.

pics came out & how ya'll wasn't effin with Ross cause he fake & all that other garbage. Now since he started working with NYC cats now he the

man.To me personally Ross been stepped his game up when Trilla dropped thats when Ross stepped his game up. The mixtapes to me are not the great I

mean a couple of good track here a there but nothing really special Rick The Ruler was nice, The Albert Anastasia mixtape was nice to but Ashes to

Ashes was OK & Walking on Water was wack IMO. Ross is a beast IMO but he not the best in the game & just cuz he was "The Man of the Year"

in The Source that don't mean issh I mean honestly who really takes The Source serious anymore???

Listen, bruh.

It's that simple.

roll.gif
roll.gif
That's funny son but I kinda agree to be honest Ross ain't doin nothin different than he was doin in 08. I'mma big fan of Ross & been a

fan since Port of Miami Most of these dudes that come in here & post things is dudes that just started listening to Ross when Deeper Than Rap came

out. Before that majority of these dudes wasn't giving Ross no respect & we not even gon talk about how many of ya'll cats bashed him when them C.O.

pics came out & how ya'll wasn't effin with Ross cause he fake & all that other garbage. Now since he started working with NYC cats now he the

man.To me personally Ross been stepped his game up when Trilla dropped thats when Ross stepped his game up. The mixtapes to me are not the great I

mean a couple of good track here a there but nothing really special Rick The Ruler was nice, The Albert Anastasia mixtape was nice to but Ashes to

Ashes was OK & Walking on Water was wack IMO. Ross is a beast IMO but he not the best in the game & just cuz he was "The Man of the Year"

in The Source that don't mean issh I mean honestly who really takes The Source serious anymore???

The concensus on this music forum should be.....

Spoiler [+]
Ross is the hottest rapper in hip-hop/rap, RIGHT NOW.

Can we all agree on this?

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Spoiler [+]

get out

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Spoiler [+]

get out

Originally Posted by BradNSU

Listen, bruh.

It's that simple.

roll.gif
roll.gif

man.
To me personally Ross been stepped his game up when Trilla dropped thats when Ross stepped his game up. The mixtapes to me are not the great I

im glad we got that out da way
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BradNSU

Listen, bruh.

It's that simple.

roll.gif
roll.gif

man.
To me personally Ross been stepped his game up when Trilla dropped thats when Ross stepped his game up. The mixtapes to me are not the great I

im glad we got that out da way
pimp.gif

I think by now people are past his fugaziness and just respect him for making good music. 90% of your favorite rappers are fake.

Teflon Don easily album of the year, 2010 that is.

I think by now people are past his fugaziness and just respect him for making good music. 90% of your favorite rappers are fake.

Teflon Don easily album of the year, 2010 that is.

Back
Top Bottom