No Fap February 2013 vol: IN THE BOOKS. congrats to everyone!

Pulled through a rough night last night. Many thanks to whoever posted that web protector earlier in the thread. Just installed it. Still in!

Trouble on the horizon...

My consistent yamb didn't hit me back... and my code is skip 2 smash sessions if they skip one..

My next scheduled chick is next WEEKEND... 6 day countdown...

:frown: :frown:

I got yambs yesterday. Man I went crazy in that joint. Like blinkin said, I felt more in tune with the body and ****. The girl complemented me on my pipe game too : hat

Good **** to everyone still in this b

Been out since Day 4 and I must say I am rather relaxed and feel rather astute. First things first, that first nut after taking a small hiatus is BLISSFUL; talkin bout Mr. North status. racks on racks on racks on racks. Second, some chick bagged me at the supermarket. Its as if she could smell the post-fap testosterone or residue. Cant be a one minute man on the first go. Gotta be on point if you want a chick doing your laundry and what not. Finally, you only live once. Why punish yourself by not taking advantage of the fruits of your labor?

Been out since Day 4 and I must say I am rather relaxed and feel rather astute. First things first, that first nut after taking a small hiatus is BLISSFUL; talkin bout Mr. North status. racks on racks on racks on racks. Second, some chick bagged me at the supermarket. Its as if she could smell the post-fap testosterone or residue. Cant be a one minute man on the first go. Gotta be on point if you want a chick doing your laundry and what not. Finally, you only live once. Why punish yourself by not taking advantage of the fruits of your labor?

Sounds like excuses of a man trying to feel better about his weakness. :smh:

Jk, pulled a chick so it was for the best.

Temptation was strong last night, went to Centerfolds in SF and the girls must have smelled the thirstiness on me cuz they all zero'd in on me out me and my boys.

Still in it to win it.

When I don't fap, I get more confidence to spit game to all kind of females, my radar goes through the roof for bad broads. 

I rather fap and play it steady....

I get 1 out every other day or so, fap or yambs.

Last edited:
Your hiatus was only 4 days though lol

I'm out
Sorry my mind got the best of me
I tried I really did
Its gon be ight

The fap of shame.

Caught a random stiffy while in public...

sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

felt like I was going thru pubery again...

I'm ****** tonight or its gonna be trouble.

Caught a random stiffy while in public...
:x :smh: :lol:
felt like I was going thru pubery again...
I'm ****** tonight or its gonna be trouble.

This is how I feel here and there staring at my co-workers mass everyday :lol: I damn near stand directly behind her just breathing

I'm proud of myself for making this long :lol:. I've been knock in out the yambs with that Anthony Mason anger
Mason0704.jpg

Last edited:
Captains log:

Day 9

My yambathon was cancelled due to the blizzard.

Something better change soon... by day 14 I'll be in rape mode.

Im out as of 5:30 this morning bros Good luck to the rest of you guys and stay strong

Oh I will sort of continue on with the no fapping focus and productivity has been at a all time high sorta

Hit an old joint up, she talmbout goin out...

"aint nobody got time for that"

I need dem yambs skeezer

Thought about fapping today
hupqb7.jpg

Updated
00david00
216301baller
36hypno
93TillInfinity
a blinkin
AdobeCS4
AEA18
airblaster503
Alchemist IQ
AndOneFlip
Andretti
b20 eg8
Ballahb
bamez
Based Mod
bay1591
bg04mike
BIGBOSS
bigdanes14
BlackCease
bLaZ3n
blazend
Bless
brohit
C Money 88 05
Calypso Chanta
CarltonJunior
CDonWasHisName
chaose57
Checks McGee
Chip Douglas
Classy Freshman
Club
CoolGrayMemo
Cragmatic
Crime Wave
CryingFreemancoa
currensy
DaBottom305
DaCitySlanga
Dakingii
datdude0903
DaulDierce
davinci
deek510
DeNs415
DiabolicalDeezy
DipsetGeneral
dt24
dtb00201
dunksnjordans1992
Duo Maxwell
easy1986
Ecook08088
finnns2003
Flutacris34
fly23s
FoampositeMD90
Freeze
FuriousStylez23
fx2
gaucholoco
Gex The Damaja
grandtheftbike
GuttaGetsBusy
Guzzy
H2ho6
Hermoon
HOOD17
HugheyFreeman
hypebeast5
illest35
illwill8710
ilovedher
jawkneesoak
JayPiff
jazz145
jcmojica24
Jking0821
jm2000
jm9312
Juice Andretti
kadeemf23
Kareem the Dream
KennyG
KillTheHype
kingcrux31
knappps
LarryEastwood
LBJ23navo
LexLieno
lilMITE87
lluvJordanXI
louislagerfeld
lynchpin33
maddog345
Mags on fire
Mark Antony
Marley420
Meangene45
Mebo03
Miniojw
Mister DoltNice
MJGREATXII
Moe Szyslak
Mr Marcus
Naija Nitemare
neverflopped
nyzthoro
ObeahMyal7
Omega
omgitswes
onthe23rd
papageorgeo510
PatentBoy23
Paycheck26
Peep Game
PowerBallin
pr0phecy718
primetime21
qball23
rareprecision23
RaWEx5
rck2sactown
Remi23
Retro23J
ricky409
RNS01
rocman23
Royal Assassin
shdowdragen
Shorty Doo Wop
Sir Charles
Smangalang
SOFA KING AWSM
SoleKing
SpaceLemonkush
Spamandsugar
sunshineblotters
tecca nena
Tero
The Nomad
Timeless Flight
TMSO
TommyIceRocking
Toolazy21
Trav T
trickster360cj
tripda6
TroyD
trueprada
TunechiLii
TxRook
UNKNWN
Weekz
WhatsLosinLike
ybyb20
yotk13
YoungDante
youngdoc
YoungHeadJenks5
Zyzz

Day 1

b20 eg8
hypebeast5
kingcrux31

Day 2

fly23s
Remi23
FuriousStylez23
ilovedher
rck2sactown
bay1591

Day 3

Freeze

Day 4

AdobeCS4
Marley420
PowerBallin
TxRook
currensy

Day 5
airblaster503
Moe Szyslak
youngdoc

Day 6
HOOD17
KennyG
RNS01
Trav T

Day 7
00david00
chaose57
Cragmatic

Day 8
Spamandsugar
RaWEx5
Shorty Doo Wop

Day 9
jm9312
Andretti
easy1986
trickster360cj
Mebo03
blazend
lilMITE87
rareprecision23
SoleKing
Royal Assassin

Last edited:
Man listen....this movie "She Hate Me" came on with Kerry Washington and Dania Ramirez.....caught me off guard....if you've seen it you know.....still here though but best believe I'm on the hunt tonight :lol:

Sounds like excuses of a man trying to feel better about his weakness. :smh:

Jk, pulled a chick so it was for the best.

Temptation was strong last night, went to Centerfolds in SF and the girls must have smelled the thirstiness on me cuz they all zero'd in on me out me and my boys.

Still in it to win it.

I was around that area last night too :nerd:

Can't even front, I can't recall the last time I've gone this long without fapping. Just woke up from a nap thinking, "has it been two weeks?" It's only Feb 9th :lol:

Still going strong though.

Man listen....this movie "She Hate Me" came on with Kerry Washington and Dania Ramirez.....caught me off guard....if you've seen it you know.....still here though but best believe I'm on the hunt tonight :lol:

I woulda been out if I watched any of those "scenes" :lol:

You a better man than me

Back
Top Bottom