~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

Today's day 3 for me. Didn't the last 2 days. So figured I'd get a jump start on December since I failed November.

I feel good though. Head is clear. For the past month I've been trying to still attempt a friendship with the ex hoping to get back with her. Well I finally realized how stupid she is, when she texted me yesterday and then later called, just completely ignored her :smokin Feels good man.

Glad I was back at home for the last week of NFN since I spent a lot of time with friends and family. I was not as hard as I thought it would be.

8 days NP!!! proud of myself 
nthat.gif

Congrats to my fellow brethren who conquered no fap november

I made it myself. First ever no fap no pr0n one batch month for me. Granted fapped dec 1.....but ready for no fap december....guess i will go until Jan 1 to make up for yesterday

:lol: I remember doing this particular challenge two years ago. We already have a no fap thread though.

Security guard at chargers game got caught on camera cocking the rifle in front of some cheerleaders. Smh lol. Crazy how it's acceptable for the women to prance around in skimpy attire on front of children.

Back
Top Bottom