No ink, am I wack? Vol. Not a Stain on me

Sup,

This new tattoo phase seems to be taking the world by storm.  I feel a lot of it is inspired by some of the artists that are out now, glorifying this sort of "All over tat" thing.  I know it's really nothing new, but it seems more to light nowadays.  Now...I have nothing wrong with tats, I'm actually really impressed when I see some dope ones.  I know a lot of NTers have got some great work done, as well.

The reason I'm asking really is..

I've heard/seen some girls say things like, "If he got no tats, he gets no love from me"  yadda, yadda (probably heard this via twitter, of course).

So, with that being said...where are my tat'less NT bretheren at?  How do you feel about not having tats (for non-religious reasons)?  Ya'll feel like you need to get inked soon?  Do you feel less cool when someone is tatted to the maximum from neck to index finger, literally?  Maybe you feel you'll win in the long run when cats is running around @ 68 years old w/ pics of just random issh tatted everywhere, or people rolling around not able to get a job due to the art on their face.

Thoughts? D:

end rant
tongue.gif
....jk

no tats over here
pimp.gif
its just a personal choice for me, its nothing i really care about that much to get it put on me for the rest of my life

Getting 10 tears tatted on the left side of my face in about a week. That's the only tattoo I'll have for now.

Proud to be tat free. I'm not knocking anyone who has them, but its just not my thing.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Getting 10 tears tatted on the left side of my face in about a week. That's the only tattoo I'll have for now.

you should just get a puddle, it'll take up less space.

I actually have a tattoo designed in photoshop and ready to put into ink, however with that said, it's a completely personal decision I can really care less about the tat trend. I have 0 tats and i get asked by every female if I have tats, but its not even something that comes to mind when I meet a girl. It's sad how the music industry and media in general have influenced these young kids to think that if their body isn't tatted out they're not significant. Be you, do you and get what you want to get on your body if that's what you really want but if some female finds me less attractive because I don't have tats that h03 can kick rocks

I like tats for the artsy aspect but I just couldn't do that to my skin. that and I change my mind all the time. I live in Portland where a LOT of people have tats. I feel more unique without one! no hate on those that go that route but it's not for me. plus I'd rather spend my $ on a trip to europe or something although what I really need is a new garage door opener....

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

no tats over here
pimp.gif
its just a personal choice for me, its nothing i really care about that much to get it put on me for the rest of my life

I feel the same way

No tats for me either. Tattoos are ugly to me, just flat out unprofessional. What would I tell my kids if they saw tattoos on me from my youth? smh
As for those girls who say that OP, they're just a bunch of trailer trash %#*&!($  

no tats either. ive had a specific idea in my mind for years now for a tat though.

Who knows if ill ever actually go through with it

Originally Posted by Savraj1

No tats for me either. Tattoos are ugly to me, just flat out unprofessional. What would I tell my kids if they saw tattoos on me from my youth? smh
As for those girls who say that OP, they're just a bunch of trailer trash %#*&!($  

so, how'd you come to the conclusion that they are trailer trash?

i think you should be more worried about showing your kids your ignorance than explaining a picture on your skin.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

I actually have a tattoo designed in photoshop and ready to put into ink, however with that said, it's a completely personal decision I can really care less about the tat trend. I have 0 tats and i get asked by every female if I have tats, but its not even something that comes to mind when I meet a girl. It's sad how the music industry and media in general have influenced these young kids to think that if their body isn't tatted out they're not significant. Be you, do you and get what you want to get on your body if that's what you really want but if some female finds me less attractive because I don't have tats that h03 can kick rocks
yep..and alot of younger kids get tats just to look hardbody.  Having a few neck tats and sleeves doesn't give you an automatic hood pass.  People usually get tats that mean something with an exception to a few idiots, but now I just see the younger generation get stupid stuff tatted on them just to have tats.

no tats for me. i dont need no crazy clowns, flaming skulls or old english letters on me

Back
Top Bottom