no longer buying papi john's

Real pizza from NY is like Michael Jordan.
Real pizza from Chicago is Kobe Bryant.

These chain joints, they're Antoine Walker at best.
So trash pizza, non chain, from NY or Chicago doesn't exist?
for sure there's some garbage spots. i pretend those don't exist tho since finding good pizza is that easy in NY. like around my way there's 2 great spots that are my go to's, then there's like 4 good spots (your Paul Pierce's) and 1 real ****hole.

for sure there's some garbage spots. i pretend those don't exist tho since finding good pizza is that easy in NY. like around my way there's 2 great spots that are my go to's, then there's like 4 good spots (your Paul Pierce's) and 1 real ****hole.
I sure there is WAY more trash than you are acknowledging. Like you said, you pretend they don't exist.

I think my point is folks try and use a broad brush and say Non Chain > Chain; when it should be Reputable Non-Chains > Chains. Because the chains can very well be better than many non-chains.

But go get ready for that wrestling crap you watch every day loser

I sure there is WAY more trash than you are acknowledging. Like you said, you pretend they don't exist.

I think my point is folks try and use a broad brush and say Non Chain > Chain; when it should be Reputable Non-Chains > Chains. Because the chains can very well be better than many non-chains.

But go get ready for that wrestling crap you watch every day loser
Wrestling is fake b. There's definitely more crappy spots. It really depends where you are. Like in my neighborhood and within a 5 mile radius, I'm fortunate to have good spots. Maybe it's 2 real lousy ones out of 7. As you expand to different parts of NY the numbers may be different. But even average pizza is better than lil Caesar's. That **** greasier than Uncle Jesse's hair.

Papa Johns is
sick.gif

Amicis and North Beach
smokin.gif
Best pizza in the entire NORCAL AREA IS

tony napoletana

http://tonyspizzanapoletana.com/

Thank me later
Looks like it has too much sauce 
joint is cool...I've eaten there several times but nothing
eek.gif
about it tho
I enjoy Pizza Pazza in Oakland

http://piedmontpizzapazza.com/

Last edited:
All chains are not created equal,Mellow Mushroom smashes all other chain pizza joints and a lot of mom and pop places too...Everything there is legit,the Parmesan pretzels and beer cheese will change your life..

i feel bad for y'all not in NY that don't know what real pizza is
what makes NY pixzq so good?

I heard it's overrated
Thin crust, not alot of sauce, the water, tons of variety. Can find some good slices for a fraction of the price of chain stores or ball out for some memorable pie!

suberzat1 suberzat1 never been there but will give it a try in 2 weeks when I will be out there
Yeah let me know what you think. There this other one that is good but I forgot the name. Ecook0808 may remember the name from we went partying

I heard it's overrated

thats ny in general
it's not something i can explain. whenever I'm in different states i try and taste their pizza as a case study and NY is always the best. now i haven't been to chicago, so i can't comment on how it is there. but in Vegas and California, it's pretty lousy in comparison to NY. it's one of those things where you gotta experience it to see the deal.

Whatever Papa's Johns' version of a meatlover's pizza is is pathetic :lol: They have some great advertisements to make you think otherwise though.

mom & Pop chains >>>>

Last edited:

I heard it's overrated

thats ny in general
it's not something i can explain. whenever I'm in different states i try and taste their pizza as a case study and NY is always the best. now i haven't been to chicago, so i can't comment on how it is there. but in Vegas and California, it's pretty lousy in comparison to NY. it's one of those things where you gotta experience it to see the deal.
There this spot in Cambridge(by Starbucks) that rivals very closely to a NYC slice.

honestly not sure I'm a queens cat so i don't eat pizza in the city often unless its after a night of drinking and obviously that doesn't count since everything tastes great ****** up :lol:

n
Off brand Wal-Mart pizza > Little Caesar's

Off brand Wal-Mart saltines > Little Caesar's
It is funny that I would have thought LC was dead but it seem to have made a comeback like 5 years or so ago. Before that point, I hadn't heard from them since the 90s
They closed down all the LC in my area in the mid 2000s but just recently opened a lot of them back up in new locations in the past 1 to 2 years 

Back
Top Bottom