No more release dates on 23isback.com

Joined Jan 7, 2009
http://23isback.com/re.htm

LMAO ..... they never get it right anyways,,,,,,   

SMH

Joined Feb 10, 2008
I never understood why everyone and their mother went to this site for release dates anyway.

Joined Feb 15, 2009
now how will people know when the fusions drop :l that means more heat releases for me!!!!!

Joined Feb 10, 2008
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I never understood why everyone and their mother went to this site for release dates anyway.
not everybody knows about NT

Yeah but it seems like they have this sort of cult following. It's usually not even shoe heads, it will be just an average person, but some how they all know about that site.

Joined Dec 25, 2004
their release dates were often misrepresented, but im still curious why all of a sudden they dont want to post release dates

Joined Dec 21, 2009
no i think there going to bring it back hopefully because i also use to use the site for release dates

JRaW’d

formerly jrodski
Joined Jan 29, 2010
i also visited the site when i forgot RD's. it was str8 to the point, no searchin and extra BS to get in the way.

Joined Dec 22, 2009
its a ploy to get you to start buying their kicks, rather than let u know when they are coming out

I never used it anyway, but a ton of dudes in the hood do. I hope they don't come this way

jsallday

Banned
Joined Sep 6, 2009
Originally Posted by JRodski

i also visited the site when i forgot RD's. it was str8 to the point, no searchin and extra BS to get in the way.
short term memory loss is one of my flaws

jsallday

Banned
Joined Sep 6, 2009
Originally Posted by JRodski

short term memory loss is one of my flaws

Joined Jan 25, 2008

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

not everybody knows about NT

Yeah but it seems like they have this sort of cult following. It's usually not even shoe heads, it will be just an average person, but some how they all know about that site.
true i used to go to 23isback for info before i found NT.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now