No more Retro Cards?

The last Jay's I copped that had a retro card was the Aqua 8's, what happened to the retro cards? I had a nice collection of those going on

^ very true screw the card jordan brand is to cheap to include a card in the retros now a piece of paper with a few printed pics on them is to much money forthem now screw the cards i want better quality im tired of this terrible suede and crappy plastic leather some one back me up !

You're not gonna wear the cards.

And you can find some retro card for sal on the internet.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

^ very true screw the card jordan brand is to cheap to include a card in the retros now a piece of paper with a few printed pics on them is to much money for them now screw the cards i want better quality im tired of this terrible suede and crappy plastic leather some one back me up !

i would back u up but u totally blew me off.why!?

I wouldn't mind Jordan Brand producing new retro cards to go along with their new Air Jordans.

COT DAMN IT JB, STOP BEING SO CHEAP!!!

I'm not mad.... lol

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

ill trade you my retro card for your shoes since you are so worried about
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

seriously.....

Not a big fan of the retro cards, but I guess I can see the interest in their "collectability". Definitely down with the concept of investing in thequality of the shoes over little gimmicks like the retro cards or the box on the Raging Bull pack...

the retro cards are pointless and aren't Authenticity Guarantee Cards.
eyes.gif

all u guys with all the Smart comments.. keep em to yall selves and answer the topic question... Dammn

i LIKE retro cards they have some of the best pictures and a little info about the shoes and Michael Jordan, so i think it
would be really nice if they do come with RC!!

Back
Top Bottom