No NEW EDITION MOVIE thread?

Best review is someone's experience. I'm sure it grossed a lot. I'm not denying that. The question was "who wants to pay to just see someone sing"? Then "you really think people don't enjoy watching Beyoncé perform and dance?" He paid for a show and felt he didn't really get a return on the dollar. He's a person. He didn't enjoy it.

He also said confessions wasn't a classic album so is this really what you want to do?

Just heard Jodeci is up next for the biopic. Supposedly it's gonna be with VH1.

Trey Songz is doing a "Flavor of Love" type show with VH1.
Needs to be on the Vivid channel.

I know these dudes were swimming in yambs 24/7.
Jodeci don't even have their **** together to even do a biopic.

What's their happy ending? Last I heard Devante don't even mess with them anymore. KCi and JoJo still battling their addictions. Only sane one is Dalvin....I think.

Just heard Jodeci is up next for the biopic. Supposedly it's gonna be with VH1.

Trey Songz is doing a "Flavor of Love" type show with VH1.
Needs to be on the Vivid channel.

I know these dudes were swimming in yambs 24/7.
Jodeci don't even have their **** together to even do a biopic.

What's their happy ending? Last I heard Devante don't even mess with them anymore. KCi and JoJo still battling their addictions. Only sane one is Dalvin....I think.
Then do it like the Temptations.

That didn't have the happiest of endings. Dudes just started dying by the end :smh: :frown:

Last edited:
DeVante is really ****** up. They said drugs and anxiety and ****. KCi and JoJo are alcoholics for real. Dalvin clean and healthy. I saw them a year or two ago and somehow, it was actually dope. Voices weren't as good, DeVante was towards the back looking like a creep that was hiding from everyone.

Usher doesn't have a classic. 8701 and My Way are my favorite Usher albums but I still skip a good amount of songs.

I would take Don't Be Cruel and Bobby over any Usher album.

You ****** never heard CONFESSIONS!

CON-*******-FESSIONS?

:smh:

That's as classic as classic can be.

I remember how big Confessions was when it came out. I hadn't personall sat down and heard it yet, just the reactions from my ppl, from in the car to chillin at somebody's crib.

Then I listened to it; INSTA-CLASSIC.

even Bobby would ask u to chill right now ... Confessions is a legendary album, Bobby's music is great not legendary. only sold like it did because of the times it came out in, only way to get it. if you could've downloaded it back then off napster or a torrent it would've never made those #'s.

Confessions did those #'s in THESE times :smokin

Confessions is a classic in every sense of the word

Another 2000's classic is TP2.com :smokin

I need to hear what happened after that third album with them. The rumors about DeVante after the second album are while and I need the truth but I doubt they're gonna tell the truth about their shi

This right here exactly why I won't go see washed up cats like this in concert. It's just sad. When you see those mega tours where it's like every star from 30 years ago, you know it's a money grab and not a good show.

Will pop a rhino this weekend.....and loop seduction + can you handle it for an hour....or two [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:

Usher doesn't have a classic. 8701 and My Way are my favorite Usher albums but I still skip a good amount of songs.

I would take Don't Be Cruel and Bobby over any Usher album.

You ****** never heard CONFESSIONS!

CON-*******-FESSIONS?

mean.gif

That's as classic as classic can be.

I remember how big Confessions was when it came out. I hadn't personall sat down and heard it yet, just the reactions from my ppl, from in the car to chillin at somebody's crib.

Then I listened to it; INSTA-CLASSIC.

even Bobby would ask u to chill right now ... Confessions is a legendary album, Bobby's music is great not legendary. only sold like it did because of the times it came out in, only way to get it. if you could've downloaded it back then off napster or a torrent it would've never made those #'s.

Confessions did those #'s in THESE times
smokin.gif

Confessions is a classic in every sense of the word

Another 2000's classic is TP2.com
smokin.gif
Bobby made the Don't Be Cruel album and you're gonna say he didn't have legendary music. NT logic somedays I swear.

again, don't be cruel was great but no way better than confessions, no way.

stop liking music because you hear you're supposed to like it .... sorry i just feel like being a d*ck right now :lol:

Confessions was still better :smokin

DeVante is really ****** up. They said drugs and anxiety and ****. KCi and JoJo are alcoholics for real. Dalvin clean and healthy. I saw them a year or two ago and somehow, it was actually dope. Voices weren't as good, DeVante was towards the back looking like a creep that was hiding from everyone.

Jodeci movie would be FIRE :lol: :pimp:

again, don't be cruel was great but no way better than confessions, no way.

stop liking music because you hear you're supposed to like it .... sorry i just feel like being a d*ck right now
laugh.gif

Confessions was still better
smokin.gif
Never said it was better than Confessions, that is definitely debatable. You said Bobby doesn't have any legendary music and Don't Be Cruel is legendary. Half that album ruled the radio for years. It made him Bobby Freaking Brown. That guy is infamous, for better or for worse, but that album was the catalyst.

stop liking music because you hear you're supposed to like it ....

This is how I feel about Confessions. People say they love it and it's a classic but how many of y'all are playing this entire album often? No one can tell me that I should like Confessions more than Don't Be Cruel or Bobby. If you like it more, that's cool. I definitely don't. I play My Way, 8701 and Here I Stand more than I play Confessions. I'm not gonna like **** or agree to **** because other people say it's a classic. I like what I like.

Back
Top Bottom