No nore free ESPN Classic?

Are you guys still getting espn classic for free? I just tuned in and it said that I have to subscribe to the channel you no what i'm sayin? Thanks in advance.

Are you guys still getting espn classic for free? I just tuned in and it said that I have to subscribe to the channel you no what i'm sayin? Thanks in advance.

I never did.
frown.gif

Meh. The only reason this would bother me is because they show some USA Qualifier Soccer Matches on there but besides that, all the other sports it really doesn't matter with all the networks each sport has now. 

Meh. The only reason this would bother me is because they show some USA Qualifier Soccer Matches on there but besides that, all the other sports it really doesn't matter with all the networks each sport has now. 

Been this way for awhile on Comcast. I get every other channel, but not Classic. It's in some random deep cable package.

Been this way for awhile on Comcast. I get every other channel, but not Classic. It's in some random deep cable package.

i wanna know how you were getting it for free to begin with? or do u mean u just got it with ur basic cable?

i wanna know how you were getting it for free to begin with? or do u mean u just got it with ur basic cable?

I haven't had it in awhile
nerd.gif
Maybe I did & they switched channels or something, I don't know... I miss it though.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom