No thread for Soulja Boy- Deandre Way out tomorrow?

Originally Posted by GFlower8

op i hope u aint serious. i know that other thread was a joke, but cmon.... pls delete thread
*%+% soulja boy

eyes.gif
mad cause your girl found out his **** taste like ribs

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

op i hope u aint serious. i know that other thread was a joke, but cmon.... pls delete thread
*%+% soulja boy

eyes.gif
That's the word around town...

*%+% soulja boy

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Tawdae804

*%+% soulja boy

eyes.gif

That's why she's been stealing out your crib...

Originally Posted by Tawdae804

*%+% soulja boy

eyes.gif

That's why she's been stealing out your crib...

If you got 2 Million damn followers anything less than 100,000 first week is a flopppppp

If you got 2 Million damn followers anything less than 100,000 first week is a flopppppp

Originally Posted by cartune

Basically. Im actually glad he's dropping an album so we can finally prove his career is done 

Basically. Im actually glad he's dropping an album so we can finally prove his career is done 

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

In all honesty, I don't think his career is gonna die out for a while. He constantly makes RADIO hits, (not saying I like the songs) but yeah. 

In all honesty, I don't think his career is gonna die out for a while. He constantly makes RADIO hits, (not saying I like the songs) but yeah. 

Honestly he's never gonna be Crank Dat big again but just talking to my cousins in Texas in the 10-17 year old range Soulja can do no wrong. He'll be here for a little longer

Honestly he's never gonna be Crank Dat big again but just talking to my cousins in Texas in the 10-17 year old range Soulja can do no wrong. He'll be here for a little longer

his last album flopped but hes still here.
this has got to be the worst album of the year

his last album flopped but hes still here.
this has got to be the worst album of the year

Thread/.

+

My roommate will probably be buying this album so I'll upload it on my iTunes from him & give my review of the album then..

Thread/.

+

My roommate will probably be buying this album so I'll upload it on my iTunes from him & give my review of the album then..

Back
Top Bottom