No thread for Soulja Boy- Deandre Way out tomorrow?

Just listened to it and aside from the fact that like 8 of the tracks were released months ago, its decent, pretty much what I expected from Souljier nothing more nothing less
I was happy to see Basedgod on the album even tho that song was released a while back 
eyes.gif

Just listened to it and aside from the fact that like 8 of the tracks were released months ago, its decent, pretty much what I expected from Souljier nothing more nothing less
I was happy to see Basedgod on the album even tho that song was released a while back 
eyes.gif

Top tracks of the album:

Speakers going ham
Blowing me kisses
Grammy

Disappointment:

Fly - I love the theme of the song but i felt it could have been done better

and everything else either sucks or is not worth mentioning

I would rate the album 6 out of 10 this is his best album i have heard didn't listen to his second one but the first one was thrash

Top tracks of the album:

Speakers going ham
Blowing me kisses
Grammy

Disappointment:

Fly - I love the theme of the song but i felt it could have been done better

and everything else either sucks or is not worth mentioning

I would rate the album 6 out of 10 this is his best album i have heard didn't listen to his second one but the first one was thrash

is this real life? people like his music? wait let me rephrase that. . .people think he makes good music?

is this real life? people like his music? wait let me rephrase that. . .people think he makes good music?

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

is this real life? people still hatin on soulja, 3 years later?

Originally Posted by cartune

If you got 2 Million damn followers anything less than 100,000 first week is a flopppppp
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

By that logic MC Hammer should be dropping an album soon.

Originally Posted by cartune

If you got 2 Million damn followers anything less than 100,000 first week is a flopppppp
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

By that logic MC Hammer should be dropping an album soon.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

i'llgive my explanation as to why i can't %*** wit souljurrr. i personallynever really "hate" on anybody. but when it comes to soulja boy tell'emthe artist, dude is pure trash. he has no originality. his"style/flow/swag" changes every other day. all he does is bite offother artists and straight (i kno this term is old and annoying) swaggajack. its just that most of his fans are unaware of this. as someonehere said before, the whole crank dat /yahh %#+* was prolly arabs steez
laugh.gif

i don't wanna get into much detail. but i can guarantee you the onlyreason why other artists mess wit him is because he's hot. buzz or nothe has a strong fanbase (kids, teens, 18yrs and younger)and like its been said he isn't goin anywhere for a minute (unfortunately). whethersoulja boy is authentic or not, collabs will happen for the $$$

ie;
50 CENT:
“WhenI offer aggression, I offer it from an author, a real place,

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

i'llgive my explanation as to why i can't %*** wit souljurrr. i personallynever really "hate" on anybody. but when it comes to soulja boy tell'emthe artist, dude is pure trash. he has no originality. his"style/flow/swag" changes every other day. all he does is bite offother artists and straight (i kno this term is old and annoying) swaggajack. its just that most of his fans are unaware of this. as someonehere said before, the whole crank dat /yahh %#+* was prolly arabs steez
laugh.gif

i don't wanna get into much detail. but i can guarantee you the onlyreason why other artists mess wit him is because he's hot. buzz or nothe has a strong fanbase (kids, teens, 18yrs and younger)and like its been said he isn't goin anywhere for a minute (unfortunately). whethersoulja boy is authentic or not, collabs will happen for the $$$

ie;
50 CENT:
“WhenI offer aggression, I offer it from an author, a real place,

My roommate downloaded it and played me the first song last night... 
indifferent.gif
 that was all I needed to hear
Also, Pretty Boy Swag has to be the weakest song I've ever heard 
sick.gif
 "we can go to mars"

Back
Top Bottom