No United airlines thread ? VOL....Delta won

Had I known about these terms back in college I could have came up on some real change  when my flight was delayed to the next day. Then again I did get a hotel voucher and a meal voucher for the next day

How long ago you were in college? Lol idk. What helps Dao is social media and that clip of him being dragged off

It definitely does not happen once you're seated on the plane. United and American frequently delay my flights because of how long it takes to get passengers to accept vouchers OUTSIDE OF THE AIRCRAFT. mf gooze mf gooze thinks because he's cabin crew for one of the worst airlines on the planet, he can say whatever he wants, and we're supposed to believe him :lol:

Even before this, United, American, and Delta have always had TERRIBLE customer service compared to real airline companies. Their behavior and incompetence has never been the norm for most major airlines
1. Not cabin crew.
2. You didnt even list which airline I work for.
:lol: keep on reaching, I'm sure eventually you'll get something right.

Keep forgetting I can be reported :wink:

Last edited:
You work for a major US airline, so no matter what, you work for a trash company with terrible customer service. Who cares if it's United or not? You clearly support incompetence and treating customers as if you're not in a service based industry. Your attitude is the exact reason why US airline companies are 5th world status compared to other major international airlines. You can call me a @#$@$ all you want :lol:

Last edited:
How long ago you were in college? Lol idk. What helps Dao is social media and that clip of him being dragged off
This was 5+ years ago. Freshman in college flying back to school after thanksgiving break just following instructions from the employees.

You work for a major US airline, so no matter what, you work for a trash company with terrible customer service. Who cares if it's United or not? You clearly support incompetence and treating customers as if you're not in a service based industry. Your attitude is the reason why US airline companies are 5th world status compared to other major international airlines.
you're right, I got some major reflecting to do.
This was 5+ years ago. Freshman in college flying back to school after thanksgiving break just following instructions from the employees.
Did the police whoop your ***? :lol: but seriously they did you dirty with just a hotel and meal voucher, they typically always offer up money when you have to be stuck until the next day. Sometime I wish I could get bumped off a flight for the payouts.

Last edited:
Eff American Airlines, they still owe me scratch for losing some items, that was contained within my luggage, and I know it wasn't TSA because they're supposed to leave a sticker/note saying what was missing, and why. Then they gave me a $10 meal voucher for London Heathrow because THEY caused a delay in my flight, I never used it. But on the bright side, I didn't get my *** kicked.

I flew Qatar, huge disparity in the treatment of customers, I was sad that I had to leave the plane, they treated us really well.

Eff American Airlines, they still owe me scratch for losing some items, that was contained within my luggage, and I know it wasn't TSA because they're supposed to leave a sticker/note saying what was missing, and why. Then they gave me a $10 meal voucher for London Heathrow because THEY caused a delay in my flight, I never used it. But on the bright side, I didn't get my *** kicked.

I flew Qatar, huge disparity in the treatment of customers, I was sad that I had to leave the plane, they treated us really well.

Pretty much every major Asian/Middle Eastern airline treats customers like royalty, even those in economy class (I would say most European ones a decade ago, but their standards have been falling a lot in recent years as well). It's only these trash US based ones that put grumpy cabin crews that come by with one cup of water and offer one bag of peanuts on 6 hour+ flights (shout out to Delta :stoneface: ).

Last edited:
^ Yes.. Singapore Airlines, and EVA Air are top notch customer service, and I gladly pay extra to fly with them.

^ Yes.. Singapore Airlines, and EVA Air are top notch customer service, and I gladly pay extra to fly with them.

Singapore is the GOAT Asian airline. The funniest part is that those airlines aren't even that much more expensive than the trash US based ones. In my experience they've been $100-$200 more expensive at most, which I'm completely fine with paying, because I know they will do everything they can to make a 10 hour+ journey as comfortable as possible. They won't try to crash my plane halfway over the ocean like United or send my luggage to a different city like American.

Last edited:

Pretty much every major Asian/Middle Eastern airline treats customers like royalty, even those in economy class (I would say most European ones a decade ago, but their standards have been falling a lot in recent years as well). It's only these trash US based ones that put grumpy cabin crews that come by with one cup of water and offer one bag of peanuts on 6 hour+ flights (shout out to Delta
indifferent.gif
).
2 biscotti and a can of ginger ale 
pimp.gif

2 biscotti and a can of ginger ale :pimp:

Sounds like American, am I right? They did this to me on a 5 hour flight to Chicago recently :lol: Meanwhile I get delicious meals on 2 hour flights within Asia. Even in Europe, airlines like KLM at least give you sandwiches or something on a one hour flight.

Last edited:
Pretty much every major Asian/Middle Eastern airline treats customers like royalty, even those in economy class (I would say most European ones a decade ago, but their standards have been falling a lot in recent years as well). It's only these trash US based ones that put grumpy cabin crews that come by with one cup of water and offer one bag of peanuts on 6 hour+ flights (shout out to Delta :stoneface: ).
100% true. The foreign airlines take their customer service alot more seriously, honestly probably a cultural thing.

Singapore is the GOAT Asian airline. The funniest part is that those airlines aren't even that much more expensive than the trash US based ones. In my experience they've been $100-$200 more expensive at most, which I'm completely fine with paying, because I know they will do everything they can to make a 10 hour+ journey as comfortable as possible. They won't try to crash my plane halfway over the ocean like United or send my luggage to a different city like American.

I don't trust any airline with luggage. I've always flown with everything in a carry on lol

Same, but back in the day I used to leave the country for months, so I used to take a lot more luggage with me. American Airlines once sent my luggage to New York when I flew directly from SF to London.

I don't trust any airline with luggage. I've always flown with everything in a carry on lol
Another 100% true statement :smh: working for an airline really opened my eyes to how much stuff gets lost, misrouted and destroyed so I only carry on. Same thing with UPS, worked there 1 day and quit but in that one day I saw so many packages being crushed,stepped on and even just ripped open that I never shipped with them again.

pimp.gif
Sounds like American, am I right? They did this to me on a 5 hour flight to Chicago recently
laugh.gif
Meanwhile I get delicious meals on 2 hour flights within Asia. Even in Europe they at least give you sandwiches or something.
Yup American
laugh.gif
 Foreign flights are great. They're spacious, actually feed you and the snack wont leave you wanting more 
laugh.gif

United hooked it up with a pretzel bag the size of my palm for a 5 hour flight. I've never flown with a decent airline though so I was still lowkey appreciative of the 6 mini pretzels in that bag.

Last edited:
Same, but back in the day I used to leave the country for months, so I used to take a lot more luggage with me. American Airlines once sent my luggage to New York when I flew directly from SF to London.

The headache it must've took to get that back. I'd rather do laundry lol

Yup American :lol:  Foreign flights are great. They're spacious, actually feed you and the snack wont leave you wanting more :lol:  

I mean, I wouldn't be complaining much if these were airlines like Spirit, Frontier,Allegiant, etc. (not that I would EVER fly on them; I'd rather not go anywhere). At least for those, they are upfront about how they are going to do the absolute bare minimum to get you to where you need to be (which includes barely landing safely, according to my friends who have flown on them :lol:) Starving and dehydrating your customers is completely inexcusable for major international airlines though.
The headache it must've took to get that back. I'd rather do laundry lol

They sent it on the next flight from NYC to London, and I got my luggage after almost 24 hours. Thankfully I had my toothbrush and an extra pair of underwear in the backpack I brought on the plane, so I was able to not feel too grimy during that time :lol: As usual they gave me some voucher to use for a future flight, and of course I never used it.

Last edited:
Not the same thing but one thing that doesnt seem right is that crew can fly jumpseat which is 1 or even 2 extra seats depending on the aircraft. I tend to take the jumpseat on flights because it frees up a seat for another passenger and I dont have to sit next to anyone, so if they really did need to get 4 crew members somewhere else they probably only needed to pull 2 or 3 passengers. Don't have all the details so I'm not sure if jumpseats were occupied.

Same difference.

No excuses are acceptable when running a business. Customers are your priority.

United once sent one of my bags from lax to London..... And France. I was on a flight from LA to Hawaii. I got my bag back a month later. Worst thing was I had a pair of original reebok hightop pumps (this was a very very long time ago) I had bought in LA. So before I even got to wear the shoes, they went on a worldwide trip. I remember not caring about the luggage or the clothes, but the shoes. I was heartbroken, thinking I would never see them again.

Did the police whoop your ***?
laugh.gif
but seriously they did you dirty with just a hotel and meal voucher, they typically always offer up money when you have to be stuck until the next day. Sometime I wish I could get bumped off a flight for the payouts.
I don't remember how I was told but I'm quite confident I was not on the plane. I was an untraveled young adult excited about getting a nice hotel room for free with a free meal. Times were so simple back then lol

pimp.gif
I remember Southwest used to give half a can of soda each flight and 55% of the cup was big blocks of ice

Back
Top Bottom