No United airlines thread ? VOL....Delta won

Wonder what Dao's payday will look like? He's gonna have multiple lawsuits going at once....United, City of Chicago, etc...

not only Dao, i bet other passengers going to file lawsuits as well. been in contact from others on flight as well

I've seen airline workers be downright rude to customers under the "following policy" guidelines and i've dealt with it myself. It's a system of bullying because they control whether you make it to your destination or not. Whole system needs an overhaul.

Very true. No wonder the aviation employees on NT have a certain attitude towards customers. They probably caught it just from being exposed to the work culture.

^he did. he said the city of chicago is also responsible
"Just because United is responsible, doesn't mean the city of Chicago isn't also responsible"

his legal team is tops. the guys is based out of chicago and has dealt with many high profile cases.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/thoma...it-suing-press-conference-united-doctor-suit/
Holy Crap. Reading his Lawyer's Bio.... Wont be surprised if they have to Rename the airline to DAO airline after he gets done with them. I guess you get the pick of the litter when it's that obvious and one sided. Dude is a former president of the Chicago Bar association.

On a side note.... If his daughter follows him into the medical field, she would be known as Dr. Pepper lol

Dao said "the flight was more horrifying than fleeing vietnam"

Dao a showman for sure
:smh: at Dao

Dao ready to risk it all for that payday :lol:

The lightbulb probably went off in his head the minute his name got announced by the flight attendants

had this bumping in his head...(before he got bumped in the head)

Cash rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M.
Get the money
Daolla Daolla bills ya

Last edited:
not only Dao, i bet other passengers going to file lawsuits as well. been in contact from others on flight as well

Plus i heard the charges was for another man named Dao. If so he can sue for defamation on top what he's already suing for

Lawd

It was the smartest thing for the airline to refund the tickets for everyone on that flight. Some of them going to go from 'look at what that evil airline did to that poor man' to 'ehh he wasn't following the rules, so he took the L' Hopefully not all of them though

Eyewitness testimony for anything not caught on tape might have an effect here

Last edited:
4-19-flag.gif

Naw this is on cnn

They gonna sue united and the city of chicago it seems.

Also the lawyer said

"United paid for all the passengers flights on that plane....i wonder why they did that..." lol

Dao said "the flight was more horrifying than fleeing vietnam"

GET DAT MONEY BOY

It was the smartest thing for the airline to refund the tickets for everyone on that flight. Some of them going to go from 'look at what that evil airline did to that poor man' to 'ehh he wasn't following the rules, so he took the L' Hopefully not all of them though

Yeah. Guy in Orange shirt laughing at him..... Should take the loss. Everyone gets refunds..... Except you.

He's probably in the hospital dancing like that dude from Maury when he found out he's not the father.

United and Chicago Department of Aviation will end up settling this outside of court for millions.

He's probably in the hospital dancing like that dude from Maury when he found out he's not the father.

United and Chicago Department of Aviation will end up settling this outside of court for millions.
hmm. You for sure don't want the publicity of a civil trial.... Millions will be paid, but I myself is more interested in any criminal liability that arises from this. I wonder what happens there.

My guess is that there won't be a criminal charge here.

*edit

Yoooooo

That lawyer's track history

Dao's going to win money in the tens of millions, easily :rofl:

I'm so jelly

Last edited:
Scorpion falls from overhead bin, stings passenger on United flight

After spending two weeks on vacation in Mexico, Richard and Linda Bell were on a United Airlines flight home from Houston to Calgary on Sunday. They thought their adventure was over — until a scorpion fell from the overhead compartment and on to Richard.

They didn’t immediately recognize the honey-colored, 1.5-inch animal until a passenger sitting next to them pointed out that it was probably a scorpion.

Richard took the scorpion from his hair and dropped it onto his tray. When he picked it up again, the animal stung him. Bell told Global News Canada that it “felt like a wasp sting.”

Another passenger took the scorpion, stomped it on the ground and then threw the remains in the toilet.

Upon landing in Calgary, emergency personnel came onboard the plane to examine Richard. He showed “no sign of distress,” according to an EMS spokesperson, and declined medical attention.

It is unclear how the scorpion got onto the flight, although the most likely scenario is that it snuck onboard inside someone’s luggage. United Airlines is investigating the incident.

This is not the first time a scorpion had made its way onto the cabin and bit a passenger. In 2015, an Alaska Airlines flight was forced to return to its origin airport in Los Angeles after a woman onboard was stung by a scorpion. The woman declined medical attention upon arrival.
https://t.co/Zww4OlOW9M

If theyaccepted the money...there was a clause stating they couldnt sue or use legal action for any reason

Back
Top Bottom