Nobody Checking Out Cassidy New Mixtape - Apply Pressure 2???

I used to listen to Cass a ton but as I have grown older I have become bored with punchline rap as it doesn't have much replay value. So I am not sure if I will be in a rush to give this a listen.

Cassidy is just as good as any of your favorite rappers... why does every1 hate Cass when he's really nice? I've yet to hear this one, but Apply Pressure 1 was a classic just like most of his other stuff

Why does Ninjahood do the same *@%% in every thread? Just shut the %*!% up and listen to the $%#+%+@ music and keep it movin'

Originally Posted by ninjahood

NT got some real hate for cassidy...son can outrap alot of ya favorite rappers and he's poppin everywhere except NT...*shrugs*

Calm down, aint nobody checkin for Cassidy outside the east coast..

Cassidy will rap circles around almost ANY rapper you can name.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Cassidy will rap circles around almost ANY rapper you can name.

yep...he should've never left under swizz beatz though, cuz now da way rap is its all politics and where you sit in da lunchroom...once u ain't

in da "cool kids" tables people lose interest regardless of how nice u are.

Only thing he should have avoided doing was getting in that car accident. When he came back from that his flow was weak as !$!#, like he doesn't even want to say the things he's saying.

lets be serious people

cassidy never had good music

the man was known for freestyles and that one "battle" with free

and we all see who became the better rapper out of the two

Originally Posted by All Ready

lets be serious people

cassidy never had good music
46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

da hustler album was fire...da hell's wrong with u?
grin.gif

The Philadelphia  Police warrant squad called the Hackensack Police Department on Saturday morning to tell officers there was an open warrant for Hackensack resident Barry Reese, also known as the rapper Cassidy, Hackensack police Lt. Timothy Lloyd said. The warrant was for violating probation, but Reese is also a suspect in a murder and two attempted murders in Philadelphia, Lloyd said.
via NorthJersey

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The Philadelphia  Police warrant squad called the Hackensack Police Department on Saturday morning to tell officers there was an open warrant for Hackensack resident Barry Reese, also known as the rapper Cassidy, Hackensack police Lt. Timothy Lloyd said. The warrant was for violating probation, but Reese is also a suspect in a murder and two attempted murders in Philadelphia, Lloyd said.
via NorthJersey
ruhroh128548602003264776.jpg

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

NT got some real hate for cassidy...son can outrap alot of ya favorite rappers and he's poppin everywhere except NT...*shrugs*

Calm down, aint nobody checkin for Cassidy outside on the east coast..

he's poppin everywhere except NT...*shrugs*

O'rly?

Vado is "poppin everywhere" too right?
Hood boogers with big butts that more than likely have aids are badder than the rest huh?

Back
Top Bottom