Nobody Checking Out Cassidy New Mixtape - Apply Pressure 2???

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by ninjahood

he's poppin everywhere except NT...*shrugs*

O'rly?

Vado is "poppin everywhere" too right?
so i take it people started saying slime again cuz ghostbusters is slated to drop....
grin.gif

O'rly?

so i take it people started saying slime again cuz ghostbusters is slated to drop....
grin.gif
Yeah cause slang is now relative and translates to artist popularity and album sales. The hell outta here with your constant weak arguments for eveything "hood". Seriously man. People use slang to make a fun of said slang term, or to communicate with friends. Inevitably it just becomes apart of the lexicon without anyone knowing it's true origins.

Case an point: "Thank you Basedgod!" a slang term that a lot of people use, and used by even more people who have never even heard of or listened to Lil' B. Let Lil B drop an album and see how far he goes.

Every time you post is wreaks of a man who has zero knowledge of outside areas besides your little borough. IgnorantHood at it's finest

-The Juice

O'rly?

grin.gif

So I live in NYC everyone I know says slime but I would be ahrd pressed to find 5 people who actually listen to Vado
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

O'rly?

grin.gif

So I live in NYC everyone I know says slime but I would be ahrd pressed to find 5 people who actually listen to Vado
laugh.gif

Lil Wayne made the word popular

O'rly?

grin.gif

I have still yet to ever hear anyone bump a vado song anywhere outside of the internet 
laugh.gif

yall eastcoast dudes make me laugh when yall try to say vado is poppin everywhere

Cassidy tweeted:
“@THEREALSWIZZZ don’t even answer my calls anymore: we ain’t speak in over a year: I thought we was fam, but times change, Smh. That’s why I changed.. Ain’t no love loss.. It is what it is,â€

I'm probably gonna check out that Apply Pressure 3.

But then again I'm not a ****-rider who only listens to what's "hot"

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Cassidy tweeted:
“@THEREALSWIZZZ don’t even answer my calls anymore: we ain’t speak in over a year: I thought we was fam, but times change, Smh. That’s why I changed.. Ain’t no love loss.. It is what it is,â€

Back
Top Bottom