Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

�Looks awful, too. Making a movie based off of a boardgame
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cant be life
laugh.gif

My friend brought up seeing this movie while a group of us we were discussing the Avengers (a damn good movie) and we laughed at him for a long while. %@$% looks horrible, why would anyone see this POS?

The movie should have been an Christmas/ Thanksgiving release. There is too much heat out and coming out right and with the movies costing $10+. Im sure peps would rather see Avengers twice than Battleship right now. Battleship would have dominated Thanksgiving weekend.

I dont get the concept of the movie. I never played the game but I dont remember alien robots. The movie seemed to Transformer esque.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

The movie should have been an Christmas/ Thanksgiving release. There is too much heat out and coming out right and with the movies costing $10+. Im sure peps would rather see Avengers twice than Battleship right now. Battleship would have dominated Thanksgiving weekend.

I dont get the concept of the movie. I never played the game but I dont remember alien robots. The movie seemed to Transformer esque.

agreed. why they thought it would be a good idea to release the same month as avengers is beyond me. avengers is having the movie industry assume the position with all that $$ its making weekend after weekend.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Taylor Kitsch is going to get blacklisted.
First John Carter then Battleship.
Both had a budget of at least $200+ million to produce.
For real. Poor dude.

Just checked it out on demand. It actually was enjoyable, and not as bad as people were saying. First off, its better than all the transformers, and better than a movie like Battle Los Angeles. It wasnt super ridiculous, like using a man made virus to mess up the aliens systems ala ID4. I wouldve preferred to see it in the theater to get the full experience

Brooklyn decker was the only good thing about that movie even though I saw it for free when in theatres plus I just couldn't over the fact gambit was a sailor

Watched it this weekend.  It wasn't terrible for the first half.  But the last part was....
mean.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

if people take it for what it is (a movie based on a board game), it wasn't half bad. the action was cool decent and if you expected a good story, well then I feel sorry for you.

its an adult version of those kids movies where it only appeals to audio and visuals. i liked it.

One of the worst but also funniest films I have ever seen.

The first half, pure comedy. Rihanna played a man the entire film.
The second half....should have be scrapped. It was ridiculous what they thought was acceptable for a movie.

It was like Transformers in the ocean. They even made the same noises while transforming.

Aliens even looked like Cyrax and Halo

Pushed my girl to watch it on opening weekend, afterwards I was pissed at her for listening to me. The story lacked depth imo

a movie based off a board game lacked depth?

are yall real?

are these real opinions?

movie was pretty funny and pretty fun to watch and some things really didn't add up but that was to be expected

Taylor Kitsch is going to get blacklisted.

First John Carter then Battleship.

Both had a budget of at least $200+ million to produce.

Yeah and that sucks cuz John Carter was decent and he's a decent action guy.

a movie based off a board game lacked depth?
are yall real?
are these real opinions?
movie was pretty funny and pretty fun to watch and some things really didn't add up but that was to be expected

:rofl:
idk, i can't be mad at these dudes though, i expected the transformers movies to have some plot, and was sorely disappointed. transformers 3 was the biggest waste of bandwidth for me, i couldn't make it past the first 20 minutes. transformers, and i imagine battleship, are just CGI tech demos to me

Back
Top Bottom