NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

I got to have those Brown Suede Lebrons!!!!! Have you heard any news on when they are dropping??

Been out the thread for a while. Figured I'd post up a few pictures I've taken in the last month or so. Still not satisfied with the setup yet, but I'll be changing it up in the next few months. Let me know what you guys think. 

Black Grapes!! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

I can't add pics anymore!!!! How are you all adding pics?? I have a few pics to post since the white grapes!!

Last edited:
What's good new Orleans? thanks for putting me on the thread nut wassup with ya..the denim lebrons looking fire I gotta cop them next wk ..if anyone interested in a pair of 88s sz 10 hit me up View media item 457417

Last edited:
I have a few photos I will be adding dating back from the white grapes to present!!!!!! Finally got my issue resolved on adding photos!!! Stay tune!!!

I still can't upload pics!!! All I gate when I hit the house to upload pics is "enter the image URL"!!! It use to let me browse my photos in my device I was using!!! Need help!!! I started a photobucket account following the directions of the FAQ thread. Hit the house, enter the direct link from photobucket, it should upload!!! All I get is "error retrieving file from URL" need help!!!!

Reserved @ Sports Plus..pickup tomorrow
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom