NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Clean em out when you hit the spot huh lmfao, that's sick. Still trying to cop those denims, 9.5

Anybody know of any stores in the area that's getting these Saturday?

Supposed to drop 7/6. I know they'll be on NDC but I might rock these to one night of Essence Fest if I can get em on RD.

Thanks

No hazelnuts for me..jumped on them volt CJ81 trainers though..glad I got up early. Didn't expect them to sell out, but they must have been a limited release. No store that I know in our area carried the volt colorway. Copped from NDC checked back in 15mins..gone! I'm guessing cats just got em cause the DB 95s and the Hazelnuts sold out. But all in all it's a dope shoe. Can't wait to see these in person.

Haven't seen them in person but I hear ppl talking about the materials and red color not as expected. I'm going for the Blk/soft grey OG 1s instead.

Anybody worried about copping the Toro 4's let me know, I got them hella available. Guaranteed whatever size you need on release day, just hit me up
Could u let me know what your stock will look like for the fire red iii.......not sure the HOH in br going to operate 

Back
Top Bottom