NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Bleu & wasko still goin hard...salute :pimp: :pimp: im just waiting on them spacejams...Anybody heard about any special releases for allstar?
Most likely theyll release those black OVO 12s and Im sure theyll have a few pop up shops but thats a speculation at this point. I just hope the Nike Allstar collection on point again.

so far I've heard of OVO 12s, some All Star Weekend AJ1s, and some Chameleon ( I think?) VIs

they'll probably have restocks of something relatively recent released, too

Last edited:
Those would be fire but I think its a different type of green. Like a chameleon green like those 6s.

Its getting close to NBA ALLSTAR WEEKEND again in the N.O.
I wonder what suprises will be in store this year and also which athletes will be making apperances during that weekend.

Yeah that wknd should be lit! If you like any of the allstar releases kicks504 gone have his hands on most of it. I'm coming down from ATL that weekend Dave Chapelle got a show at the Saenger gone be a good weekend all around.

How's it lookin in NOLA have they started to put up anything yet? I'll be in town next Wednesday any info on pop ups or restocks?

They started the footlocker and kids footlocker remodel downtown yesterday. Seems to be pretty extensive whatever they're doing. There's also a new athletes foot open as well that's really nice. Whoever did the interior design on that location did a nice job.

I don't think the restock will be as extensive at all especially when compared to the last time allstar weekend was here. I also think it's directly related to the last minute move from Charlotte. All of the Jordan and Nike releases we are seeing all have a Charlotte centered theme to them. Especially that university blue uptempo pack.

Last edited:
Yea they out did themselves last time on the footlocker and the Nike pop up they also had sock customization to match the preludes still mad I sold the 5s and 6s at sneaker con kept the 1s. City gear had reopened and had the bred 1s I didn't even want those all infrared 6s because they were everywhere lol. I remember athletes foot reopened as well and they had some restocks too but it wasn't anything major. I agree Charlotte had something to do with why there are no themed shoes but I think Nike and Jordan are starting to see where the culture is moving and most of their releases are sitting so unless adidas has a pop up with yeezys or nmd human races this year won't compare to 2014...but I'll take those OVO 12s and Lebron 14 OONW

Last edited:

A lot of recent Air Jordan retros aren't exactly flying off shelves, but that isn't the case for the Air Jordan 11.

As part of the All-Star Weekend celebration, Champs Sports will be restocking several pairs of Air Jordan 11s at its Metairie, Louisiana location next Saturday, Feb. 18. As first pointed out by J23app, the launch locator indicates that the "Space Jam" and "72-10" mids will be available again, along with the "Closing Ceremony" low-top. Both the "Space Jams" and lows will be also re-release in gradeschool sizing.

Not a very wide opportunity, but an opportunity nonetheless. Good luck to the sneakerheads making the trip next week.
Restock going down February 18th?

“Space Jam” Jordan 11
“72-10” Jordan 11
“White/Gold” AJ11 Low

Champs Locator -> https://t.co/MeNVWWRDY2pic.twitter.com/9V991yLrIF

— J23 iPhone App (@J23app) February 11, 2017
I work in the downtown area and will be on the lookout for any setups in canal st. I'll post what I find. 

Last edited:
Also found out that these will be releasing next saturday. I will be copping both!

[h1]Two 90s Nike Classics Remixed in University Blue for All-Star Weekend[/h1][h2]Quickstrike releases set for next week.[/h2]

nike-air-max-uptempo-97-as-university-blue-release-date

Images via Sneaker Politics

While Nike hasn't offered outright confirmation, one has to believe that the change of the game's location played a role in its decision to not released an All-Star pack this season. More evidence that the brand had a North Carolina tribute in the works comes in these two quickstrike releases from the Sportswear category.

Two mid-90s classics, the Air Max2 Uptempo 94  and Air Max Uptempo 97  are releasing in UNC-inspired University Blue and white colorways for next week's festivities. Both pairs feature boldly colored nubuck uppers and contrasting white soles — a simple, but effective salute to the Tar Heel state.

Select retailers will release this pack next Saturday, Feb. 18. Sneaker Politics  will launch online at 11 a.m. CST and at its New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Lafayette Locations.

hylzmmtlfei8dr6tnisg.jpg

w3lhuk7szflyb6gfgku4.jpg

ixhsursl5ow47paqtmsr.jpg

ya7eqaap00zroisipati.jpg

fjptuf2jhar17pyguqyg.jpg

biagzuursskk4varzakc.jpg

ao94uagwlt4glvr4vzzx.jpg

e1ia1fi6qzfykbyazrcz.jpg

a8tw4lgw1u5wbmpbvoge.jpg

jiifxhxs7ahsr0iyeb5v.jpg

hoqnysefyslqctpuyvvc.jpg

ll94vtp2brfbezroemil.jpg

dvsrfhjdmhdraee26j1a.jpg

mhmavrmcl8qlfmcbp8zg.jpg

wrz3jyc5oil4bn7oif4y.jpg

Last edited:
Sneakerpolitics is doing a grand opening on their new location on decatur. They're releasing their Adidas Gazelle consortium. It's a nice sneaker if you ask me. The prime knit is Mardi Gras themed. They also teased some "surprise drops" throughout the weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom