NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

allstar and the source are like the same huh?

also...I feel like a lot of places did raffle so there will be some unclaimed breds *thats what im hoping

Pics of barks ill probably cop they look good n person
Damn those look pretty sick! Not sure if I'll be copping these but they are nice. I LOVE my area 72 Barkley Posites, I only wore them for a second but they are so damn comfortable and break all necks even mothers with little children lmfao

Damn those look pretty sick! Not sure if I'll be copping these but they are nice. I LOVE my area 72 Barkley Posites, I only wore them for a second but they are so damn comfortable and break all necks even mothers with little children lmfao
i feel the same way...i like them, but I doubt I pull the trigger

@LESS Welcome to thread homie. I need to get active on this thread myself. I'm from Hammond but Iive in Atlanta now. 

hey guys..I have been doing some recruting..LOL!!!1 I was in the Kobe forum and a guy said something about the Easter Kobe 8 reminds him of Mardi Gras because he grew up in NOLA..so I inboxed him and told him all about our forum. I also told him to pass the word to anybody else from Louisiana...hope he becomes active!!! His Profile name is Caleb4god

I'm just curious...how many cats in this forum had some luck w those lebron corks? I had zero chance in the ATL. Lol

Shout out to my nola fam! good luck for everyone tonight/tomorrow. i kno the hibbets in chalmette will have the bred 11s. I doubt the barkleys tho. usually they do fcfs. so if ur out there for the crawfish fest bring a chair and join the crew :smile:

Shout out to my nola fam! good luck for everyone tonight/tomorrow. i kno the hibbets in chalmette will have the bred 11s. I doubt the barkleys tho. usually they do fcfs. so if ur out there for the crawfish fest bring a chair and join the crew :smile:

Every year I say I'm going to go to that festival and I somehow never make it out there, is it worth it?

Every year I say I'm going to go to that festival and I somehow never make it out there, is it worth it?

more for the kids than anything. good food and live bands but the usual festival type thing. we have a lot of those in this area over the nxt few months

more for the kids than anything. good food and live bands but the usual festival type thing. we have a lot of those in this area over the nxt few months

I hear you, seems like any time I make plans to actually go to a festival like that I end up skipping for one reason or another. One year I will make the Shrimp and Petroleum festival in Morgan City and the Angola Rodeo.

Hibbetts in Hammond had them. I got a size 10.5 in them barks eggplants. Looking for a size 13. 

Luck and got Bred 11's online this morning since I had to work. Got them for my lil bro who is the Class 2A State MVP in Basketball this year!!!!! He is only a Sophmore!!!!!

Luck and got Bred 11's online this morning since I had to work. Got them for my lil bro who is the Class 2A State MVP in Basketball this year!!!!! He is only a Sophmore!!!!!

Dag, State MVP? He's doing it big. Miss my "cool greys".

Im bout 10 mins from the walmart on judge perez ..you hitting up the crawfish festival this weekend?
Went Frday after I went fising they werent starting unitl after 5 I was drove! never been before and I work this whole weekend
mean.gif

Managed to get a 13 in the Breds today. Kicks found em for me out there in Beaumont now I can start wearing my 08s like I really want to

Back
Top Bottom