NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Yesterday I got off from work at 4:45 started edging the yard before I cut. Around 5:55. I got on twitter to wait for the link for the Jordan 9 Photo Blue with the Black bottom..............nothing!!! I was literally sitting on the sidewalk for 20min waiting...smh!!! Then I realized.......it wasn't Thursday!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yesterday I got off from work at 4:45 started edging the yard before I cut. Around 5:55. I got on twitter to wait for the link for the Jordan 9 Photo Blue with the Black bottom..............nothing!!! I was literally sitting on the sidewalk for 20min waiting...smh!!! Then I realized.......it wasn't Thursday!!!!!!!!!!
Lol no huh

roll.gif

If any of you guys get inside info on what stores will have what on the 25th (Restock), I'd appreciate the share.

I'll do the same as I find out

I've heard some possibilities with champs lakeside, but no confirmations yet.

finishline in oakwood mall giving out guaranteed tickets for the jordan  8
Do they do this for all releases? I'm not familiar with the process on RD at Oakwood. I'm either at Lakeside or Canal. But, just wondering for the "Black Toe" 1's that might be helpful.

And, if they always do..what day and time do they start giving out tix?

Thanks homie!

Yea oakwood finishline, city gear and champs always do guarenteed tickets.footlocker and footaction does raffles. The time varies u have to call the sunday before release date. They usually give em out sundays at 10 sometimes at 5 .and depends on the the hype surrounding the shoes u gotta get there early to get your ticket

Do they do this for all releases? I'm not familiar with the process on RD at Oakwood. I'm either at Lakeside or Canal. But, just wondering for the "Black Toe" 1's that might be helpful.
And, if they always do..what day and time do they start giving out tix?

Thanks homie!
Yea oakwood finishline, city gear and champs always do guarenteed tickets.footlocker and footaction does raffles. The time varies u have to call the sunday before release date. They usually give em out sundays at 10 sometimes at 5 .and depends on the the hype surrounding the shoes u gotta get there early to get your ticket

Good looking out.. depending on how its looking for Black Toe 1s, I might have to try that guaranteed ticket. I don't **** with raffles, too shisty
mean.gif

HOH in Baton Rouge is still usng their shady raffle system for every release. I confirmed red 4's, cement's & grape 5's so far. Tuesday thru Thursday you can enter the raffle. Good luck with that ********.
mad.gif

anybody know where i can get the Stefan Janoski “Digi Floral” sz. 10!! I'm in Laplace, so anywhere in between NOLA and B.R.!!! Another thing..why can't I post pics..I have been trying to post of pics since the sat. when the grapes drop!!! Ya'll won't believe the kicks we left out the mall with..LOL!!! Everybody was well taken care off that week!!!

I need some suggestions: So I picked an LSU football jersey two years ago and I have yet to wear it. I bought the Calvin Bailey Jordan 9s to wear it with but I was wondering what else would go with it? I was hoping a Barkley colorway would be released that could go well but havent seen anything. I want to rule out the Jordan 6 Lakers.

I need some suggestions: So I picked an LSU football jersey two years ago and I have yet to wear it. I bought the Calvin Bailey Jordan 9s to wear it with but I was wondering what else would go with it? I was hoping a Barkley colorway would be released that could go well but havent seen anything. I want to rule out the Jordan 6 Lakers.
These SB's (haven't dropped yet but would work) ..

or...

These Crown Royal SB's.. not sure which one matches best.

Kobe 8 purple fades smokin too!!

Kobe 8s would work too but I just dont like him as a player... I do like the Crown Royal SBs.. Any other suggestions?

Kobe 8s would work too but I just dont like him as a player... I do like the Crown Royal SBs.. Any other suggestions?
I am a die hard Laker fan so I just cant let this pass. Kobe is elite and although people may not like him but if you are a true basketball fan you have to appreciate his skills. I don't like Lebron but he is a hell of a ball player. LOL I had to respond to a Kobe comment.

Last edited:
Anyway I think there are quite a few kicks that gomwith the LSU jersey. hurrache, converse allstars Lakers color way Jordan 1's and many more. Try searching ebay for those color schemes and it should give you some options they just might not be popular to most sneakerheads.

Anyway I think there are quite a few kicks that gomwith the LSU jersey. hurrache, converse allstars Lakers color way Jordan 1's and many more. Try searching ebay for those color schemes and it should give you some options they just might not be popular to most sneakerheads.
Yea you got plenty options, especially if you don't mind not matching and throwing in some contrast..

Still looking for confirmations for 25th restock too, if anybody's got some new info...
nerd.gif

Yea you got plenty options, especially if you don't mind not matching and throwing in some contrast..

Still looking for confirmations for 25th restock too, if anybody's got some new info...
nerd.gif
It is just a lot of confusion right now because it seems like store managers at some stores are not letting anyone know about items like 88 3's and bred 11's and the 13's. I am guessing HOH baton rouge, sports plus in New Orleans and other spots are getting more shoes than they are letting people know about. Words is that a lot of shoes(for example fire red 5's) are coming from Europe & Asia where the shoes was just sitting in stores. I know I have seen the fire red 5's, Kobe 8 sulphur, easters & camo on a couple of European sites still available. Also the Lebrons & KD's don't seem like they sold out as fast this year in the Southern states.

Maybe the sneakerheads in this thread with connections will share some valuable information for the restock on the 25th because I know most of them have almost every shoe they want already.

I am a die hard Laker fan so I just cant let this pass. Kobe is elite and although people may not like him but if you are a true basketball fan you have to appreciate his skills. I don't like Lebron but he is a hell of a ball player. LOL I had to respond to a Kobe comment.

Sure he may have skills others may appreciate... But that doesn't mean I have to like him as a player.

I like LBJ. I like D Wade. I don't cheer for the Heat. In contrast, I could like the Heat but that doesn't mean I like all the players on the Heat.

So do you like Dwight Howard? Cause you being a "die hard Laker fan" doesn't mean that you like every player on the Lakers. Lol...

That's like saying because you like the NBA, you like every player in the NBA. Not true.

Back
Top Bottom