*Noobs VS OG's*

Oh and for those who don't know. EKIN was that contact for NT that let us know what was going on in meetings. Now and days we get pics of what Jordans looklike EKIN was that kat describing what *!*! looked like and using the cam on the cell to shoot us shots of *!*! before it even touch a testers foot. Hell EKINwas that reason Nike said no cells in meetings. Those were the days for real. We would hang on the board just because EKIN would say "got some info forya, hang on". There wasn't really anything popping in the general forum it was about the Nike and Jordan forum all damn day.

I am talking about NT back when dial up was all we had, they were just laying fiber optic cables.

Sorry I am drunk as hell and this chick is taking a longgggg shower.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

truth...most people here weren't even on ezboard.
ezboard > yuku

But anyways.. whatever.. who cares.. let kids be kids and douches be douches..

Why does it matter?

I can honestly say I was on here during the ezboard days you can check my first log in date to see.

But I must admit just like old people in general there are alot of OG members that think they know every damn thing. But thats a whole new arguement lol.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I don't consider anyone a "noob" [nor would I ever think to call anybody a noob at anything], everything is everything, and people are people. Some are older than me, some are younger. Some are smarter, some aren't. Some have it easy, some struggle......but a person is a person. You get the idea.

I love all of you, even if I don't really like you.
indifferent.gif
Shut yo, big rayof sunshine %+$ up!
laugh.gif
jk

But most dudes that just get accounts do dumb stuff like they aint been lurkin to see how things worked. And I guess if u weren't on the infamous yukupredecessor then u could be considered a noob. I'm still a "noob" I only been on for 3yrs

Smh at me being on here roughly 7 years smh lol i remember there wasonly jordanbrand reviews nike retro and nike and buy/sell lol buy and sell with barely any rules.. dirtylicious/meth posting everyday lol .. there being onlylike 5 mods and 2 admins .. those were the days lol

lol i dunno what og status is, but if you cant remember some of these screenshots then your not even close
laugh.gif

xp8xeb.jpg

xxdf9.jpg

wveosm.jpg

1qk2s4.jpg

k9f6uq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom