NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

Does anyone know anything or process of be coming a employee for PG&E?

Last edited:
I'm looking for an Authentic Away Curry jersey. PM if you can help and I'll make it worthwhile

Looking for Black & Red Is too.  I just moved here with the military so I don't know how the stores here usually do their releases.  If you know any stores doing tickets or raffles, hit me up please.  Thanks!

Thanks for the info.  I'm near Sacramento so it might be a bit of a drive.  Gotta do what you gotta do though... 
If you're near Sacramento, I know Foot Locker, Champs, Footaction, Sheik, and Shoe Palace has raffles for J's. 

Looking for jordan 1 black and red size 10.5 or 11. Struck out online everywhere.

I have hookups at auto body shops, jdm car part shops etc.

Looking for a size swap on the bred 1's. I have a size 13 in hand and looking to trade for a size 11.5. anyone out their interested send m a p.m.

Anyone got a xbox one hook up?

Best Buy has been doing been doing it a little differently than when we got PS3s and Wiis. They have been getting random shipments during the week, but there are the Sunday add shipments as well. My best advice is to just call and ask. When I've worked, we would get them and they would be in the Geek Squad precinct most of the day because people didn't know that we had them.

check target bro.. I go like once a week and ive been seeing them there

Best Buy has been doing been doing it a little differently than when we got PS3s and Wiis. They have been getting random shipments during the week, but there are the Sunday add shipments as well. My best advice is to just call and ask. When I've worked, we would get them and they would be in the Geek Squad precinct most of the day because people didn't know that we had them.

Good lookin guys. Anyone in particular know if it's possible to get the Xbox one on discount? Got something in return

Xb1 is great and all but lots of growing pains. Unfinished glitchy launch titles. If it were me id wait til they come with a polished title. Ive had mine since release day and im frustrated with the bugs.

Hello NorCal NT Fam,

Feel free to use my Employee Discount to receive tickets for the SACRAMENTO KINGS v Golden State Warriors game on February 19th with tickets up to 50% off with no additional ticket fees!

Click the below link and enter the password (KINGS) :

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=sackings&o=14534792&g=7226

Please share this offer with any friends or family that you think would be interested in taking advantage of this offer.

Hope to see you at the game!

Anyone got a hookup on a 24 hr fitness gym membership? Or any gym for that matter, preferably one where I can bring a friend

Anyone have the experience at a local shoe shop, called shoe palace making u buy a tshirt when u win the raffle for Jordan's?

Back
Top Bottom