NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

Sactown Kings Fans -

Only a few Kings games left this season...The Final Kings game of the season is on April 16th vs. the Phoenix Suns. If you're interested in attending the game please feel free to use my employee discount to this game for tickets up to 50% off. Click the link below:

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=sackings&o=14635359&g=7517

To purchase enter the passcode “Kings”.

Please feel free to share this with any of your friends or family who would be interested in attending as well. Hope to see you one last time this season!

Go Kings!

Anyone have the experience at a local shoe shop, called shoe palace making u buy a tshirt when u win the raffle for Jordan's?
I've heard about them doing that BS. I don't shop there personally but I'd tell them to #### themselves. That's got to be against some
Kind of company policy. Hate those crooks, I won a raffle there for the bred 11's and told them I'd be off work at a certain time and as I walked in some kid walked out with my pair that he later told me he was putting up on CL. First and last time going there for shoes

I've heard about them doing that BS. I don't shop there personally but I'd tell them to #### themselves. That's got to be against some
Kind of company policy. Hate those crooks, I won a raffle there for the bred 11's and told them I'd be off work at a certain time and as I walked in some kid walked out with my pair that he later told me he was putting up on CL. First and last time going there for shoes

I looked into it a bit.... But was told by management that this will be their policy for now on. Minimum the winner will need to purchase one shirt. On HYPED releases it is possible u will need to buy additional merchandise on top of the shirt.

If we don't agree with their terms simply don't sign up and go on with ur day.

One could try their luck online but with all these bots and websites crashing it's just getting real hard to land shoes....

shoe palace is OLD school, i remember back in the day they wouold be the spot to go to cause their prices were a few bucks cheaper than the other main shoe stores. when your in 8th-12 grade, those few bucks count. those were the days.

then they also would never tell you the price over the phone, like it was company/store policy because their prices are the best of some ish like that.

and the signature, "what size boss" by any and every employee as soon as you looking at shoe. even if its the last size of the shoe and the employee knows it, and its a size 8, and your a 6ft dude who wears at least a 12, they still ask waht size hoping you got crazy small feet for your size..

then that last attempt while paying, asking if you need some socks, shoe cleaner, or why not buy even more shoes while your there. but which shoe store doesn't do that..

ah yes, shoe palace, very familiar with em.

but this buying a shirt as a requirement to buy a shoe?? Will Nike allow that?

Does anyone know where I could be able to purchase this, whether online or in store? Looking for a medium, but I haven't seen it at all so far..

If anyone needs the hook on glass art. Specifically pipes, marbles, sculptures. Lived in humboldt for long time. Have access to many forms of the craft at wholesale. From 200$ bubs to 30k rigs. Lmk if there's a specific artist in the humboldt area you're interested in.

This isn't the type of hook-up that normally gets posted, but it is a great service.

I have a good friend who owns his own painting company, if anyone is in need of getting their house painted, interior or exterior. He does great work, offers very competitive pricing, and has superior customer service (and I'm not just saying this because he is my friend).  He is also willing to do repairs where needed, and will work with you and offer suggestions in order to achieve the best possible results for his customers.  If you mention me by name (Chris) and that you found him through NikeTalk, he might even knock a few $ off the final quoted price.

http://lbservicesandpainting.com/  

http://www.yelp.com/biz/lb-services-and-painting-san-jose

I can ship just about anything, 3 day priority with tracking anywhere in the world for FREE.

If you ship heavy or often, I can save you some money.

holla @ me, looking for sneaker connects in the southbay

Sactown Kings Fans -

Only a few Kings games left this season...The Final Kings game of the season is on April 16th vs. the Phoenix Suns. If you're interested in attending the game please feel free to use my employee discount to this game for tickets up to 50% off. Click the link below:

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=sackings&o=14635359&g=7517

To purchase enter the passcode “Kings”.

Please feel free to share this with any of your friends or family who would be interested in attending as well. Hope to see you one last time this season!

Go Kings!
I know it's to late to use your employee discount , just wanted to say thank you for the offer

Anybody know any good contractors that works on houses? Specifically wall, electrical, flooring around the SF area? Reasonable prices and quality work preferred.

Last edited:
Battlefield 4 for PS4 on sale from me. The game is essentially new, all I did was open the shrink wrap and use the 7 day code (christmas hype) and I never play it, and the money could be going towards some shoe money for me. As a 16 year old kid, it would be much appreciated if somebody could just put up a bid, or spread the word. It aint a bad price either. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271540321871?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648

Any As fans? They have $5 field level tickets for July 23rd game. Also it's root beer float day where players make root beer floats.

i got the benihana hook up lol 
laugh.gif

Anyone have a hook up at sports chalet or sports authority? Trying to buy football gloves but $55 sure sounds a bit much for gloves. Thanks for the help!!

for people looking for Flights.. To SOCAL  .. book a month in advance on southwest airlines. They always have great prices on a tuesday. The sooner you book the more you will save.

Anyone with Giants ticket this friday 7/25? trying to take my gf out to a game.

Back
Top Bottom