NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

Originally Posted by Orangatrang

Nordstrom & Nordstrom Rack.

Holla at me if you need help getting your grown man on.
None of that Macy's doodoo. Hahah
smile.gif

Whats GOOD with the player price of some GUCCI shoes ??? LET me know homie.

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

Originally Posted by i love aj 5and7

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by jayfive10

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

i got the medical mary jane hook up!

more info please...
nerd.gif

I got a bullet in my knee ... I need something to take away the pain. Can I get that purple heart ???

i work at the green door on sundays so i got a nice little something for NT'ers

yoo...hit me up with info...
nerd.gif
I live in pittsburg too

But uhhh I have that medical herbery too
happy.gif
info pls
pimp.gif
Hit me with a PM

^You guys talking about the card, or the actual m.j. I think I'm going to try to get a card soon. any ideas?

Medicann. Easiest way. I'll definitely hit up Green Door when you're working jcsellssf. You guys usually have chronic. Had some of the best LAconfidential from you guys.

ive bought brownies from different cannibus clubs in the city and most of them are garbage charging you a grip for two brownies which dont get you high.. but ifound one club where these brownies get you lit for long time....its on 10 and mission 1 store away from the mechanic place on the corner and your there....imtelling these brownies tear you up in a good way doe feel me hehe i use to smoke all the time but it caught up with my lungs so try it out.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

ive bought brownies from different cannibus clubs in the city and most of them are garbage charging you a grip for two brownies which dont get you high.. but i found one club where these brownies get you lit for long time....its on 10 and mission 1 store away from the mechanic place on the corner and your there....im telling these brownies tear you up in a good way doe feel me hehe i use to smoke all the time but it caught up with my lungs so try it out.
smokin.gif

Eatables are always GOOD. THC ATW.

Them brownies at my spot PURPLE HEART hit hard. Spot up in Santa Cruz got some good ones too, and that spot in SF .... I think I know what spot you talkingabout in SF ... YES they did HIT HARD
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Best Buy hook up?

Looking to purchase a notebook and maybe a camera when I visit SF next month.

^^^ I would LOVE one too ....

OK NOR CAL ... ITS HERE ... WHATS GOOD WITH THE FTL E A DISCOUNT ???

I need a new front bumper for my 04 Lexus IS300. Any shops preferably in the South Bay.

if anyone could hook me up with a bestbuy discount ill hook you up with a ftl/fa/ch discount. let me know.

Back
Top Bottom