NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

Big ups to Ricerocket11 for placing an order with me. I shipped out your backpack today! You should get it by tomorrow!

- Gsdoubleflu- No more griffeys only had 1 pair of size 11 it was the last from footlocker, and i was going to keep it but wanted to sell it as a special onthe site for less than retail..

-gggggonzo the Size 10 bmps are already for sale separate! Unless your talking about the recent release of the hi-top 1s.. Hit me up on AIM: Mikkol Cust Serv

I DO GRAPHICS.

ALMOST ANY PHOTOSHOP WORK
like myspace layouts logos cd covers and stuff like that.

Oh forgot to mention.. The peeps that are interest in purchasing high end watches such as rolex,omega, gucci... basically any name brand watch over $800 PM mei have a plug and even if i'm just saving you taxes.. It will be a big difference. This is 100% Authentic with everything from the Manufacturer no cheaporigged watches.

nah.. Don't usually sell singles. Depends on the cut, clarity , etc . Best bet is to check bluenile.com and get the prawns and get a jeweler to put that onfor you

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Mikkol are you able to get breitlings for discounts also?

Pm me and i will look into it for you.

Space Jams-
You cannot imagine how many ims/pms/emails i've been getting. All i can say for now is don't wait on me.. if you have your other sources go for them..I got about 12 loyal customers that buy every package from me and i have to take care of them first.. ( customer loyalty ) but after that i will find out whathappens closer to the date!

Mikkol109, if only i saw this thread earlier i would have hopped on the nubuck 12 size 9. great deal nevertheless

Yo mikkol if you receive a size 12 in SJ ill cop a pair. But, I NEED A HOOK UP ON SOME WHITE NIKE DRI FIT SOCK'S (TUBE) size L. I need a few pairs! Hollaat me! Pm me!

Oh yea also fellas, if you are tryna cop the 7 package tomorrow and your paying retail.. i hope you are either size 8.5,9.5, or 13. i got them for $275 pickedup in SF. Just shoot me a email. After saturday i'll be out of town til wednesday..

Originally Posted by LIKESPIKE

I DO GRAPHICS.

ALMOST ANY PHOTOSHOP WORK
like myspace layouts logos cd covers and stuff like that.
Damn been looking for someone for a while most people charge crazy loot...you will be getting a pm from me soon
pimp.gif

btw i got a comcast hook up!!

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Mikkol109, if only i saw this thread earlier i would have hopped on the nubuck 12 size 9. great deal nevertheless

Still got the size 9. Just shoot me a email at freshkickz109@gmail.com or hit me up on AIM. i got it for you at that price.
emailed

Emailed you back with all the options you can use to get them.

^^ Sim0nsayz that true blue price is a steal!! Great price!

Mikkol109 is legit, I needed a new backpack for school and he has very good prices on north faces. He ships with the quickness too!

Mikkol are you gonna be able to get the true blues iii's?

Anyone work at apple and can help me switch out my iphone...I scratched the screen and i have a dead pixel that is driving me crazy. I will make it worth yourwhile.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Mikkol, are you willing to split the VII pack?
PM me what size you need.
As far as the Trueblues Sim0nsayz has a better price than me. I will be doing $210 local pick up, Sizes go up to size 12 only. It should be here by next week,drop me a PM if you are interested in the size etc, so i don't put it up on the site. If you want it shipped it will be $200 + 15 s/h

Back
Top Bottom