NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

anybody got hook up for apple? my ipod died on me today
frown.gif

^ yeh.. Pm me your # and i'll let you know wussup!..haha j/k

Anyone got joog on a pet supplies or at a vet?.. just adopted a pup and its already been $$$ cuz shes getting sick now.. =(

i got the hook up for christmas trees when the season comes
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

but hey those trees costing 50+!!

anyone got a hook up at at&t? been a local customer since 1999 before it was owned by pacbell lol. anyway, ive been wanting to upgrade to an iphone but idon't wanna pay freaking $100 (or close to) on the monthly bill. anyone got a plug that can hook it up with a 15-20% on the monthly bill?

btw, this thread is the #%$..

santa clara
off san tomas and monroe..near wilcox HS

i also do deliveries for a small fee depending how far im traveling
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dano4o8

i need hookups for either tmobile or att....planning to switch over from verizon..
Hey are you still looking for sz 10.5 Grapes ? because I got some..

Anyone hook me up with dmp 5 pack sz 12? Looking for 3ms or all red 5's.

Originally Posted by davizzy

mikkol nice site, just ordered a NF recon backpack
tongue.gif

Thank you just got that. Shipping them out tomorrow you should get it within 2 days! Thanks for the support!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

I run security at Bambuddha Lounge....if anyone wants to share a store discount I would be more than willing to hook it up with a discounted bottle service and or free admission.

small world. i'll have to keep an eye out for you next time i'm at Bambuddha.

I'm pretty sure no one can really hook it, BUT, if someone happens to have a BestBuy connection, i need a discount on a TV.

Any help is appreciated.

Only thing i can probably hook it with is discount on Marriot rooms.

anyone know where i can purchase a Comcast cable box? all my television are fixed to the same channel, i went to comcast they directed me to best buy and theydirected me back to comcast, help me out guys

I can hook it up with some free froyo if anyone wants lol. Come on down to YoSwirl in Fremont, usually bored as hell there.

Originally Posted by dajiggah

I can hook it up with some free froyo if anyone wants lol. Come on down to YoSwirl in Fremont, usually bored as hell there.

oh damn nice!
pimp.gif

i might have to check this place out, yogurt hype is going on now

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

who can hook me up with some internet?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If you have comcast cable tv I might be able to get hook up on internet. My friend had this hook up a while ago, and his connection was hellafast. I haven't gotten it though because I have DirecTV

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

who can hook me up with some internet?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If you have comcast cable tv I might be able to get hook up on internet. My friend had this hook up a while ago, and his connection was hella fast. I haven't gotten it though because I have DirecTV
can i have just basic cable?

^ all you need is the comcast signal. But you do need the correct settings in your modem to get the free internet. But this thing is fast. I need a hook up ona new tv. Anybody got a best buy/frys hook up?

If anybody needs any hook ups on DJ/studio equipment (Rane, Mackie, Stanton, Numark, Akai, M Audio, Technics, ETC.), pm me.
I'm located in South San Francisco

Back
Top Bottom