NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

Looking for a legit sneaker hook (mainly j's, fly knits, air max) for release date stuff. Work on most release dates including Saturday's so I am always out of luck and paying resale. Looking for someone to work with in the Bay Area or that can ship.

Last edited:
This might be kind of a long shot but I'm looking into getting a Subaru and was wondering if anyone would have the hookup at a Subaru dealership?

I can ship stuff anywhere in the world for free.....

looking for someone who has a sneaker plug on releases

lets connect :nerd:

roll.gif

Does anybody have the check in code for ftl market st sf, ima be in town sat tryna get the hieress for my girl

Bayarea living is high. You need to either have high income or diversify your income. Otherwise lower your standard of living to balance your income. Don't see anyway around it sadly.

HI guys, East SJ local here. Been on NT for three years but just decided to post here.

I mainly like 1s, so if anyone ever has a 9.5 in anything feel free to let me know.

I also have a bunch of SB dunks in 9.5 I am trying to get rid of, so feel free to ask if interested.

I also have some sup and kith stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
What up y'all I'm new to the thread...I have an adidas store discount I'm bringing to the table. I work right by the adidas store so I'm up on stock all the time.

I'm looking for an Oakley or NikeTown plug let me know pm me directly. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom