NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

Anyone got a connect at Gamestop? i need to return a madden 10 that caught the 360 scratch ring,then i had it buffed at Gamecrazy

Anybody got connects on a pair of All White Lowtop Sz 10 Air Force 1's ? I feel like buying a pair

All New Era Hats on sale for $28.00 reg. $38.00
1226 South El Camino Real
San Mateo Ca 94002
650-638-1624
Ask for B

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Can anyone lend a helping hand on a Louis Vuitton connection? Was trying to scoop a messenger bag for work. LMK pls.
there is a guy on NT that can get you 10% off basically anything at LV aside from limited stuff. He lives in NY, but hes legit and will ship toyou. PM me if you want his name.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Can anyone lend a helping hand on a Louis Vuitton connection? Was trying to scoop a messenger bag for work. LMK pls.
there is a guy on NT that can get you 10% off basically anything at LV aside from limited stuff. He lives in NY, but hes legit and will ship to you. PM me if you want his name.

damn, thats just basically free tax

but i guess any hookup at LV is good

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by BgL2687

there is a guy on NT that can get you 10% off basically anything at LV aside from limited stuff. He lives in NY, but hes legit and will ship to you. PM me if you want his name.

damn, thats just basically free tax

but i guess any hookup at LV is good
yep anything is good a LV considering they never have sales, and even employees have slim pickings for what can be discounted.

Originally Posted by wclaker83

any nordstroms hook up? i want a nice gucci wallet
i know orangatrang works at nordstrom rack, dunno which one though
Oh, I work at the reg full-line Nordstrom @ VF.

ardeedas wrote:
33%, wouldn't that make you a manager?
laugh.gif
Way to leadby example. Which one do you work at?

^^^ Im always at the VF one.... Looks like ill be coming to you for the player price on some GUCCI products

Originally Posted by Orangatrang

Originally Posted by wclaker83

any nordstroms hook up? i want a nice gucci wallet
i know orangatrang works at nordstrom rack, dunno which one though
Oh, I work at the reg full-line Nordstrom @ VF.

ardeedas wrote:
33%, wouldn't that make you a manager?
laugh.gif
Way to lead by example. Which one do you work at?

Just because he has 33% doesn't normally mean he's a manager or assistant manager. What if he's a pacesetter or all star, they have 33% off aswell.

yooo, yall work at nordstoms? hook a dude up with a job
laugh.gif

but real talk pm me if yall nordstromer. can hook me up with a burberry scarf im tryna get for my girl.
or ne one got the hook at burberry?

if N E one got the hook up on a job let me kno.
laugh.gif

need one. or can put in a good word somewere... u kno the drill

anyone got hook ups on at&t iphones? i really want one but don't wanna deal with the contract..

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

anyone got hook ups on at&t iphones? i really want one but don't wanna deal with the contract..
honestly no one can really give you a hookup on an iPhone

unless maybe they are at Apple corporate and REALLY high up

Back
Top Bottom