NORCAL SKI/SNOWBOARDING SEASON 2011/2012

thanks pwalrus- thats what all my friends said from last season. but wondering if they got stricter this year. sw00sh i already saw that as well, thats why im wondering. worse case, ill say i forgot my id (school) if they ask

Originally Posted by PWalrus

pretty flossy for boarding it, but I couldn't pass on them
tongue.gif
A Niketalker would have these
laugh.gif
there dope though but all my gear is BURTON.

Does Northstar really open this Saturday? What about Sierra?

pretty flossy for boarding it, but I couldn't pass on them
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Im going boarding for the first time next month. Do I need a helmet in the beginner area? Can I rent a helmet with the board and boots? Ill be in Reno on dec 10.

Im going boarding for the first time next month. Do I need a helmet in the beginner area? Can I rent a helmet with the board and boots? Ill be in Reno on dec 10.

Nah you don't need a helmet. Of course there's an outside chance it could save your life, even on the bunny slopes, word to Vanessa Richardson RIP
I did read in a Snowboarding mag recently that there's a bill coming down the line that will mandate helmets in California for skiers/boarders... It's going to be interesting to see how it's enforced if it passes.

Nah you don't need a helmet. Of course there's an outside chance it could save your life, even on the bunny slopes, word to Vanessa Richardson RIP
I did read in a Snowboarding mag recently that there's a bill coming down the line that will mandate helmets in California for skiers/boarders... It's going to be interesting to see how it's enforced if it passes.

most people on the slopes dont wear a helmet... but better safe than sorry.  Anyone buy the double whammy this year and pick it up? u need school id? went to the silicon valley expo. picked up a lot of good things from anymountain section. prolly will attend the sac one as well

most people on the slopes dont wear a helmet... but better safe than sorry.  Anyone buy the double whammy this year and pick it up? u need school id? went to the silicon valley expo. picked up a lot of good things from anymountain section. prolly will attend the sac one as well

Yeah dude the all white air force 1s will always be classics.

I am all for wearing helmets. Its funny cuz when i didnt wear one i never fell on my head but once i got better and started wearing one it saved my life like 6 times.  Thank the Lord. Id rather not wear a jacket than a helmet

2641518597_cffa40c076.jpg
laugh.gif

Yeah dude the all white air force 1s will always be classics.

I am all for wearing helmets. Its funny cuz when i didnt wear one i never fell on my head but once i got better and started wearing one it saved my life like 6 times.  Thank the Lord. Id rather not wear a jacket than a helmet

2641518597_cffa40c076.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

laugh.gif

according to their websites northstar opens the 19th/tomorrow (i updated the top), and sierra is looking to open on the 27th.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

laugh.gif

according to their websites northstar opens the 19th/tomorrow (i updated the top), and sierra is looking to open on the 27th.

^^^[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
^^^ You just came out the cuts like Bin Laden. How you been broskie??

YO man naw juss been working and stackin... how u doin phil? haha
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

^^^[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
^^^ You just came out the cuts like Bin Laden. How you been broskie??

YO man naw juss been working and stackin... how u doin phil? haha
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

The bill is for under the age of 18. But as a beginner, its well worth it. Especially when you catch that backside edge...

The bill is for under the age of 18. But as a beginner, its well worth it. Especially when you catch that backside edge...

Rhino, that's right, just like skate parks.
I just picked up a Giro helmet last night @ Sports Basement during their Snowfest Party. Got 2 complimentary lift tickets to Sugarbowl and won a Camelbak in their raffle
pimp.gif

So who's going up this weekend? I might wait and go up Tuesday for the day if I can.

Rhino, that's right, just like skate parks.
I just picked up a Giro helmet last night @ Sports Basement during their Snowfest Party. Got 2 complimentary lift tickets to Sugarbowl and won a Camelbak in their raffle
pimp.gif

So who's going up this weekend? I might wait and go up Tuesday for the day if I can.

Back
Top Bottom