** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

off the top of my head
royal blue/white
black/silver
black/ white
black/orange bill
some lighter ones with pin stripes...i think
and a few dqm hats.
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</strong><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!----- </div><!----- <br>WANTED SUPREME HIGH'S AND HEINY'S SIZE 13 ANY CONDITION.

FTC Sacramento will be having a sale this weekend from Friday to Monday (5/26/2006-5/29/2006).

Everything is 20% off in the store, except hard goods (trucks, wheels, decks, etc.)

So yes, 20% off items like Nike SB (yes, even dunks), Reebok, Vans, IPath footwear to LRG, 4star, Chocolate, Girl, DGK, Kayo, FTC, i remEMBer, etc. clothing.

Come by and check us out this weekend.

Also, we're now open everyday from now on. So yes, we're not closed Tuesdays anymore. We just hired a couple guys and can now be open everyday.

If you got questions, just call. peep the sig for address and phone number.
Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

thanks on the updates on the fitteds.

gameover
what do they have in stock for SBs? also will the SF store be having the sale too?
email:trobledpnoi@hotmail.com
aim: trobledpnoi
from the bay area

i dunno about the SF store, you should try calling them.

as far as stock here it goes:
Dunk SB: eires, both golfs, tan/crimson and khaki highs
Team Edition: sants (barcelona), purple/gray, all black, white/red/black, asparagus/black
Classics: brown/black, maroon/brown
Blazer: mission, navy/viotech, gray/turqoise, brown/tan
FC: stand up speak up (both black/white and white/black), barcelonas, brown/orange (i think)
Delta Force: white/blue/red, blue/3m/gray
P-Rod: hemps, cinco de mayo elites, white/black, navy/white, all black, black/gray/red
Zoom Tre: easters, black/red, white/black/blue, brown/white

and some other clothing (still have some for golfs, eires, hawaiis, plain SB tees and BTTYS tees and hoody and one avenger hoody)

that's all off the top of my head, there's probably more. but yeah, you get the picture. :smile:

hope that helped. peace!

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494

10908011_xl.jpg

does anyone know where I can find these in a 10.5 in SF? ^^

anyone know what time huf opens on a sunday? also other stores at haight like true, ftc, etc.
from the bay area

Can anyone update me on the HUF new era hat's! what color and how much? thanks!

still alot. some still has a lot of sizes some don't. $35
from the bay area

has anyone been to footaction in serramonte lately? i was wondering if they still have the black/purple 2k5 for like $90

Quote:
has anyone been to footaction in serramonte lately? i was wondering if they still have the black/purple 2k5 for like $90

Yeah, I think they still had those when I went last week... but if you're looking to save about $20 bucks go to First Step in Colma. I swear they're selling those same 2k5's for $69.99 over there along with a bunch of other colors.

thanks for the update ricedout707...im going to serramonte tomorrow and ill see if i can stop at First Step to check the 2k5s out

Vacaville has those white snakeskin AF1 mids for $100...
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Wanted:
Size 13 Futura Dunk Lows DS/VNDS/NDS

^^^Yeah man, good luck with that.

:lol:
laugh.gif

WANTED (sz. 10-10.5): Black/Cement Jordan III, Penny II, Pippen I, Viotech Dunk, Supreme Dunk SB (any color), Black/Carolina Jordan XIV, Air Max 95 (any color), Amsterdam Air Max 1, Olympic Air Force 180, Futura Dunk SB, Lucky Dunk SB.

INVENTORY UPDATE for 6/5/06:

We just received a new shipment of shoes:

Regime:
Black/Orange/White
Gray/White/Reddish color
White/Gray/Obsidian Blue

Tennis Classic:
Gray/Black

FC:
Denim/Gold

P-Rod:
White/Royal Blue

Dunk SB:
White/Neptune Blue (the "Neptunes")

That's it. Come check us out! Info in the sig.

Back
Top Bottom