** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

Can I get another Huf update specially on the Huf New Era Hats. Do they still have the purple H huf fitted hat in a 7 5/8?

anyone know how much neptunes are? already dropped on bows and 510
email:trobledpnoi@hotmail.com
aim: trobledpnoi
from the bay area

doumitts serramonte has some pretty ill pink/brown snakeskin af1s and dunk highs.
3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

^ yea... i believe so.
3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

what is fresno considered part of, socal or norcal? maybe nwcal...as in "nowherecal"?

FTC has the Diamond Collabo t-shirt (misfits with the gold foil teeth)

Youre welcome
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Wanted:
Size 13 Futura Dunk Lows DS/VNDS/NDS

^Stunt. I picked up the blue shirt. it's so nice, but dude the one you have with the gold foil, is it dark brown or black?

ClassicJumpMan23

Dope. I was gonna pick up the blue one yesterday, but the time me and my friend got finished at Amoeba, they were already closing.
Mines dark brown. Im hoping to get a black one soon tho...
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Wanted:
Size 13 Futura Dunk Lows DS/VNDS/NDS

^ Yeah Stunt. I want a red or black one. Do you know any store that carrys them? but FTC only had two colors left(Brown and Blue). They sold out of the white one. good looking out though man!

kiwi af1 at huf.

ILLitteRAYt

^But for $125. They also have Footscape Wovens (World Cup)... Mexico, Brazil, USA. Also $125 each.

anything new in the bay?!?! recon, stussy, huf, etc ? ? ??
"...the SHOES, the SHOES, it's gotta be the SHOES..."
- Lords Of The Underground

SKIBBIDYBABA

XIVs dropped to $99.99 as well. Tanforan has the wht/blk/red..wht/greens..wht/pacific blue lows and a few pairs of the blk/car
[/b]​

Quote:
XXIs now $99 at Tanforan Foot Locker..wht/blk/red, red suede, and blk..

Where is this footlocker? I'm guessing tanforan, is that a city around the bay? if so, where? Thanks

anybody know? Which stores will have the mist blues jordan IV retros? And if they will release at midnight or the following morning? Is niketown SF a urban account btw?

Back
Top Bottom