** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

Quote:
I know they carried Stussy like a year ago. I haven't checked since then. If they still got Stussy stuff, it will be on the second floor in the YOUNG ADULT section.

Thanks for the info solecollector23

Not sure if it's been posted but TRUE clothing sale started yesterday.

On a side note, TRUE SOLE has a new window display up w/ a little tv screen and they've got the am95/360 and am90/360 hybrids on display. They look pretty nice. Not sure what the price will be though.

^ folsom = grape95s 6.5-9 womens: $50
hoa am180s men: $50 (i think)
penny4s black/white: forgot price

vacaville = grape95s 7-10 womens: $50
hoa am1 womens: $40
hoa am93 womens: $40
hoa am180 womens: $40
3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

update on HUF?

what they got on the shelves, shoes & clothing wise?

and when they gonna receive the new supreme line. i'm lookin for a fitted..
[/b]​

has anyone been to hillsdale mall lately?
does anyone know if zumiez still has the LRG iron maiden hoody in stock?
mainly a size L

Have yer sis check, she works there hahaha.
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

^sup Jan
she quit pacsun to focus on college
i think i'll take the diamond shirt :smile:
smile.gif
, it's the style that I wanted most from their new line

nort/recon:

- tb dunks
- unmita af1
- blue cement stabs
- 2 insideoutish af1s

and the one time only pack was on display...
3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

23jd45, i saw the iron maiden hoody at Up against the wall in white, saw a lot so they probably have ur L

also karmaloop.com has em in purple n blue, and use a 20% off code (like the guy's above me)
email:trobledpnoi@hotmail.com
aim: trobledpnoi
from the bay area

has anyone been to the folsom outlet recently? i know Nike Sole Passion just did one (thanks) but i need for mens shoes. i'm not looking for nothing special. i'm looking for an all black shoe with rubber sole, i need for work. thanks NT. and thanks "dont be a menace" for a little push on my karmaloop code. i know it wasnt intentional, but thanks anyways.
20% off 1st purchase at Karmaloop.com and 10% after. Use this TH7984 in the Rep. Code to receive your discount. Or you can receive it by using this link http://www.karmaloop.com/index.asp?rcode=TH7984

when/where are the reflector series comming out???
think there'll be a line up? that'll suck :tongue:

Sacramento FTC? What do they have apparrel wise and Shoe wise?
"The storm starts when the drops start droppin, when the drops start stoppin, then the storm starts stoppin."

last time i checked hillsdale zumiez in san mateo they dont have any more lrg iron maiden hoody's... just the two jackets
Bay Area Represent​
650​

I Was at Huf Hayes yesterday, and I saw some new nikes for sale: UnMita Forces $135, Lucha Libre Force lowtop $100 and True Blue Dunks didn't find a price tag.......

thanks for the replies everyone but i ordered one from Karmaloop already
got a M because it was the only size they had and turns out it fits perfectly

Sz 8-10 Military Blue Jordan IV's on display at Niketown SF...Picked up a pair yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom