Norcal's GRUB Thread

Pic of broaster's...

This + a side of mashed potatoes:
ipa791.jpg

[h1]Coming Soon: Yard House![/h1]

yardhouse.gif

Are you a fan of sports, beer, great food, or any combination of those three? What if you could find a restaurant that could offer all of these things right here at Santana Row? No, you are not dreaming. The Yard House is real and coming to us soon! This upscale-casual American fusion restaurant already has 29 locations open throughout the country and seven more locations opening within the next year. One of those seven locations will be… you guessed it, right here in Santana Row! This new addition to the Santana Row family will be opening on April 17, 2011 and will occupy nearly 10,000 square feet of the ground floor in the newest building here, 300 Santana Row. Yard House will have over 130 beers on tap, over 100 items on their menu, dozens of flat screen TVs, and will play good old rock n’ roll all day long. Mark your calendars ladies and gentlemen: Yard House will be open in just a little more than a month and this is one you are not going to want to miss!

For more information about the Yard House, please contact the Santana Row Concierge at (408)551-4611 or visitwww.SantanaRow.com.

http://www.santanarow.com/blog/single/coming_soon_yard_house/

---------------------

Been waiting for this to open! I became a big fan of this place when I was living in socal, and I loved the amount of beers on tap. Kinda reminds of DnB's without the arcade. Hopefully hitting up the soft opening on Saturday!

Originally Posted by LORENander

[h1]Coming Soon: Yard House![/h1]

yardhouse.gif

Are you a fan of sports, beer, great food, or any combination of those three? What if you could find a restaurant that could offer all of these things right here at Santana Row? No, you are not dreaming. The Yard House is real and coming to us soon! This upscale-casual American fusion restaurant already has 29 locations open throughout the country and seven more locations opening within the next year. One of those seven locations will be… you guessed it, right here in Santana Row! This new addition to the Santana Row family will be opening on April 17, 2011 and will occupy nearly 10,000 square feet of the ground floor in the newest building here, 300 Santana Row. Yard House will have over 130 beers on tap, over 100 items on their menu, dozens of flat screen TVs, and will play good old rock n’ roll all day long. Mark your calendars ladies and gentlemen: Yard House will be open in just a little more than a month and this is one you are not going to want to miss!

For more information about the Yard House, please contact the Santana Row Concierge at (408)551-4611 or visitwww.SantanaRow.com.

http://www.santanarow.com/blog/single/coming_soon_yard_house/

---------------------

Been waiting for this to open! I became a big fan of this place when I was living in socal, and I loved the amount of beers on tap. Kinda reminds of DnB's without the arcade. Hopefully hitting up the soft opening on Saturday!

opened friday
pretty small for a ydhouse

didnt have a BUNCH of bears listed...a few were flat as well (we went on sunday)

maybe they were working their kinks out on their third day...ill give em one more chance

the eye candy was great, but it was the row

We should all go on a summit at the California Academy of Sciences when they have their night time 21+ events. I wanna get drunk and harass the animals

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

We should all go on a summit at the California Academy of Sciences when they have their night time 21+ events. I wanna get drunk and harass the animals
Holy %$#$
eek.gif
I never heard of that. Claude Von Stroke is there next Thursday. Tickets are $100 but it's OPEN BAR plus food. I honestly feel like it might be worth it . I usually drop about that much if I end up at a bar anyhow. 
nerd.gif

I also NEED to take acid at one of those things at some point
laugh.gif

a hunnid?!?! Shiiiiiii I guess that's probably what NTer's would've spent at their strip club summit anyway...plus this sounds more fun. I think those tickets go with the quickness though....it's too bad I can't do a thursday since I got a Midterm all the way at Davis on Friday.

Originally Posted by DimSum9

La Costa on Alum Rock, food is great and it's cheap too. Try the wet burrito.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/la-costa-san-jose-2
Tried it a few weeks ago. Only eat the chicken here. The Carne Asada is
grin.gif
Also, if anyone is a ceviche fan, this is the place for you. Had the shrimp ceviche and it was very generous considering it was only 3 bucks. Oysters are good here too and cheap.

went to my first brazilian steakhouse last night! i hit up pampas in downtown palo alto. 44 bucks for all you can eat meat with sides/salad bar. good place to go if youre super hungry, but even if youre not, their food is still pretty bomb. i recommend their skirt steak, filet mignons, tri tip, and grilled pineapple. anyone been to espetus? heard a lot of good things about it, but i heard it was around 50 bucks so i ended up trying out pampas instead.

went to my first brazilian steakhouse last night! i hit up pampas in downtown palo alto. 44 bucks for all you can eat meat with sides/salad bar. good place to go if youre super hungry, but even if youre not, their food is still pretty bomb. i recommend their skirt steak, filet mignons, tri tip, and grilled pineapple. anyone been to espetus? heard a lot of good things about it, but i heard it was around 50 bucks so i ended up trying out pampas instead.

Ive went to Espetus in San Mateo 2 years ago. It was pretty good. I was drinking some brazilian beer there...cant remember the name, but it was good too.

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

Ive went to Espetus in San Mateo 2 years ago. It was pretty good. I was drinking some brazilian beer there...cant remember the name, but it was good too.

I also ate at espetus in the city. Go for lunch. It was 30somthin a few years ago. Good food. The shrimp was off the hook!

Originally Posted by got tony

If you want delicious beers on tap, great pub food and more. Ya gotta check out the Englander in San leandro. http://www.yelp.com/biz/e...d-restaurant-san-leandro
Been here a couple times to watch all the NBA playoff games. They have about 20 HD tvs and a huge projection screen. Great place to watch sports, kick it, and have a few drinks!

My friend tells me the burgers here are great, but I haven't tried it yet. Might have to drop by sometime during the playoffs.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by got tony

If you want delicious beers on tap, great pub food and more. Ya gotta check out the Englander in San leandro. http://www.yelp.com/biz/e...d-restaurant-san-leandro
Been here a couple times to watch all the NBA playoff games. They have about 20 HD tvs and a huge projection screen. Great place to watch sports, kick it, and have a few drinks!

My friend tells me the burgers here are great, but I haven't tried it yet. Might have to drop by sometime during the playoffs.

They are delicious, you know a burger is good when they ask you how you want the meat cooked. Plus they got beer batter french fries.
pimp.gif

I didn't know there was a boiling crab in sac; I went there this past weekend coming back from tahoe.

Back
Top Bottom