Nordstroms Rack @ Howard Hughes Prom. Jordan event Oct. 17th

What's good NT, just a FYI regarding a Jordan event @ Nordstroms Rack Howard Hughes location. It's going down on the 17th of Oct., and so far they haveover 200 pairs of Jordans for this event.

J's will vary from fusions, hybrids, to retros and sigs. I'm not sure as to exactly what will be available, but they gonna have a ton of stuff. Mostitems will be around $50. I'll post the flyer once I get it.

Happening at the oakridge mall location of nordstroms rack in san jose california aswell for there huge opening

oo what, more info on that oakridge opening..i live 10 mins away from that mall

Originally Posted by dano4o8

oo what, more info on that oakridge opening..i live 10 mins away from that mall

it opens October 15th its right infront of shoepalace in the mall close to Qcup its going to be a big opening and ive been told a jordan event is being heldthere

haha nice norcal heads in one spot? Dope... Guez ima have to tell my mom that i "Spent" all the money from my mexico trip..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is this just for a grand opening or something? only in Cali? Is it coming to chicago as well?

what time this event start??? i have a BBall tourney im playing in but want to drop by in between games.

How about the one at the Mall of America. They really never have anything for me.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom