Nordstroms Rack @ Howard Hughes Prom. Jordan event Oct. 17th

Originally Posted by SSgochin

^
I drove much farther than u had to for this event to buy some shoes and they r all my size minus the 12, which i picked up for someone who i thought would want them but didnt. If i don't get what i feel they are worth i'm keeping them, i'm just putting them out there to see if anyone wants them more than I do. There is nothing wrong with trying to recoup some of my other costs, IE gas and time. Since you took the time just to single me out, i hope u have to time to call out every other person on NT that does this.

IF the size 12 was the the only one not your size you should have let somebody who is that size to get it the only people who get shoes that are not the sizeto sell is a reseller people like you are making it less possible for people who really want them im getting tired of all these resellers yall are the problemwith the sneaker community take your reselling somewhere else with that crap

^I think u need to reread what I wrote, I bought the 12 for one of my friends who I thought wanted them but didn't. There was a mad dash at the event andall the shoes were going fast so I had to act quickly.

Back
Top Bottom