North Face Jackets

Can anyone recommend me a good one? I've got $200 to spend and need a new jacket for winter.... and no I don't want that damn fleece haha.

Anyone ever bought a north face from ebay? I wouldn't mind getting some cash back
pimp.gif

Also, if anyone has a coupon or a coupon code for their website, hook it up.

more than likely ebay will be fake.

for 200 bux i suggest getting the 700 nuptse bubble jacket. i wouldn't mind getting one it's the warmest jacket i ever had

Get those "Denalis" and i don't mean truck.

Those are $150? But if you're looking for a nice coat or something, $200 will get you know where. I bought mine for like $450 (Sale).

I just picked up a nice 2008 jacket for 150 in one of the many basements in nyc .. they have two pieces .. red .. hot!!!!

^ I got the dark blue bubble jacket, but I look stupid as hell in it
laugh.gif
I don't mess with the Denali's. I'm thinking about getting the Interceptor or the Varius Guide jacket

there was a 50% off all TNF jackets on backcountry outlet several says ago, its over now.

$200 will get you a lower end hyvent shell w/ light insulation.

Im glad it doesn't get THAT cold down here. The heaviest jacket you need in the south is a champion hoody.

Is backcountryoutlet legit? Also, are there any other legit websites that sell north face gear?

i bought a snorkel from ebay for 130 years ago and it was fake... so ya i didnt know... bought a real one at macys and exchanged it with the fake and returnedthe fake...

Originally Posted by you go boy

i bought a snorkel from ebay for 130 years ago and it was fake... so ya i didnt know... bought a real one at macys and exchanged it with the fake and returned the fake...

my brother did that at a sneaker store
laugh.gif

i bought a snorkel from ebay for 130 years ago and it was fake... so ya i didnt know... bought a real one at macys and exchanged it with the fake and returned the fake..
That's messed up man
indifferent.gif
{

TNF Nuptse is a good choice, really warm and not too heavy/bulky. I just don't think the quality is half as good as they were a few years back.

i bought a snorkel from ebay for 130 years ago and it was fake... so ya i didnt know... bought a real one at macys and exchanged it with the fake and returned the fake...

i did the same exact thing with air force one's. bought a fake pair from a store for 50$, bought a real pair at modell's and returned the fake pair tomodell's. that means i got the real pair for 50$.
pimp.gif

for 230 at macys you can get the hyvent. with the lining in it (its included) its nice and warm and the shell keeps water and wind out.

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

TNF Nuptse is a good choice, really warm and not too heavy/bulky. I just don't think the quality is half as good as they were a few years back.

I have the following:
HyVent - $300
Denali - $165
Momentum - $85
Hoodie - $50
700 - $200
Note: these are the retail prices

I have many north face jacket..but i would suggest tryin backcountryoutlet.com they have a lotta cheap north face jackets there..and if i were you i would copa denali..they're so freakin warm it's not even funny..

right now im sittin on
denali:169
mountain light(black):300
mountain light(red):300
steep tech apogee:419
and im about to add the brand new st transformer

point is, if you want a decent north face that's not a fleece or a shell, you might end up shelling out a bit more than 200

Back
Top Bottom