North Face Jackets

I bought a steep tech last year for 350 so you might need a little more cash to spend. The damn zipper on that thing broke and when I got it fixed they put agold zipper on it. Now it looks variant. O well atleast I know it's real

just search REI for the jacket you want... and go to backcountry.com or moosejaw.com they have decent prices and you can find coupons all the time.

The question is what kind of weather are you encountering because some jackets may be alittle to much for your weather condition. I live in South GA so I wearmy Apex Bionic, Sentinel, or Valkyrie and i have a few really light North face jackets or pull overs. it just depends on what you need so you need to bespecific.

Do you need rain or wind proof. weather temp, etc..

backcountry.com, mountaingear.com, altrec.com...

All of those have great deals on North Face jackets. The Denali is one of the most overrated jackets of all time! It is warm but does not warrant such a highprice as the Khumbu and many other NF fleeces provide the same warmth. Also, the Denali's wind protection is non-existent.

I currently own:
Denali
Scythe (fleece)
Khumbu
Inlux (shell)
Polar jacket (700 fill down jacket)

Wit 200 beans, you got limited choices homie. There are a lot of fakes of ebay so u wanna be careful. Only actual jackets I've seen for that price tag areNuptses and 550s. I mean, what are you lookin' for exactly. U want a bulky joint or a softshell?

3point5.com. If you can figure out a way to make it work for you its a golden website. You have to do training for TNF products but the prices afterwords areridiculous. Like at least 50% off retail prices.

Could some one tell me if this hyvent is legit.

340066715.jpg

340066713.jpg

340066710.jpg

340066708.jpg

^show me pics of the tag inside, underneath the north face tag, there should be a season code, i can verify by that.

for 200 i would get a hyvent, i have a hyvent from 03 and its still warm as hell, i also have a steep tech apogee from 05, i love that thing, this year imlookin to pick up a old mountain parka, or a recent release gore-tex summit series. whichever i come across first, i also have a bunch of hoodies andwindbreakers and fleece's from north face, winter time in DMV is all about the 'face

I was gonna get a northface but I've been looking at some M65 military jackets and those are warm, cheap, and pretty nice looking.

Anyone have the Centipede Tweed? I just want something warm for the winter. Also, how do they fit? I have a size L for the Apex windbreaker

Back
Top Bottom