Northeast Store Inventory Updates...

If anyone cares about Sprint 2 in Elmhurst, Queens.

They have the Crimson "Skate" Dunk SB
Mission Blazers in only a 6.5 for $75.
4/20 P-Rods for $100.
The Mexico & Brasil AF1 with patent leather [didn't check the price]
other random things... nothing worth really getting.

anything in South Jersey/Philly area?
Philippines[/b]
mber No.23[/b]​
"I have no respect for him. I think he's a pompous, arrogant individual." -Raja Bell on Kobe Bryant​

Monday june 5 all my size 9 SB dunks/blazers (authentic and dead stock) for sale at nocturnal skate shop. Reasonable prices, set by me. Diamonds, De la high, shang-hi 1 and 2, ect.

Still have shoes left at nocturnal, lots are gone, these remain.
DUNKS:
Ray guns (home) $200
High hair $135
Erie $85
Jordan pack $140
Boca $100
Shang-hi 1 $200
Shang-hi 2 $140
Cinco $140
Pushead $200
UNLV $100
Syracuse $130
Villanova $100
Black pak (orange stitch) $80
Vapors $75
Shy pink on navy high $85
Carhart 2 (green canvas) $70
new gr beige suede/crimson swoosh $70
dunk 6.0 black/silver $50
BLAZERS:
Germany sb $65
Grey leather blue swoosh sb $60
All size 9, all legit, all dead stock, all available to see before you buy.

Any update on Supreme NYC, cause i'm going there this weekend... is there anymore supreme box caps?

by friday we will have the following in the shop

ALIFE X WUTANG CREWS
alife fitteds
alife tees
alife hoodies
alife crews

starks laces

crooks and castles

acapulco gold white spit series

sneaker freaker

puff n stuffs
weigers
neptunes
erie's
blue golfs
crimsons

blue trainer 1s

WTHNPHLA.COM

TRAINING CAMP ON BROADWAY:
White/University Blue XVII Low size 11. Price: $250 :x
sick.gif
The manager originally told me 150 because that was the price on the box. He rang it up and bam.. 250..

Black Suede/Royal Blue XVIII size 10.5 or 11. Price: After the XVIIs I didn't bother.

White/Red/Black II size 8 and 9. Price: After the XVIIs I didn't bother.

They had other stuff like wheat 13s. I can't remember anything else. But once you walk in, if you look all the way at the top of the display on the wall facing the street, you`ll see the White/Fire-Red III retros :wow:
eek.gif
. I knew they were retros because of the jumpman on the back. Don`t know if they`re legit. Training Camp is Legit so maybe they`re legit too? They look somewhat like the white/cement 2003 Retros except the black part is red etc. Couldn't get pictures because i have a stupid sidekick and its crap quality. The cement print wasnt dark. If you don't believe me, go there yourself. Too bad they werent forsale. This was on Aug 2, 2006 by the way.
REFS:frown:NT)jordanfan123, aikoo, kicksmvp, kington32, kiickinit, creature206, SelectaClutchStar,
wanksta23, Makeitclap, MIKEBDAGR8, shmearo, Ceefr, sneakerjunkie(ISS)sickplicity, jerria528, TWO3, baller23tay, hazii82, tony.tizzle, DominicanCabeza, dommyounan, AYoiTzJDA, El Bro, tetzloff, whiterrice14, aka dr dre, Deezy.(AIM)TJHOOD16

nevermind
[/b]​
oogle​
"So much on my mind I just can't recline. Blastin' holes in the night til' she bled sunshine. Breathe in , inhale vapors from deep stars of shine. Breathe out, weed smoke retrace the skyline."

sprint 2 on 82nd st in elmhurts has weigers and year of the dob sbs if ne 1 is interested

they got almost a FSR of wht/red xiv's at woodbury for $99.99. my boy picked up my 9.5 for me today. box and retro card included.

hey guys.. just wanted to knoe if the NBA store has the new jerseys yet... specifically Kobe's 24 jersey.. thanks

anybody know where i can cop the grey and green 14s for cheap in nyc size 10 im definitely not paying retail

^ not yet
[/b]
oogle​
"So much on my mind I just can't recline. Blastin' holes in the night til' she bled sunshine. Breathe in , inhale vapors from deep stars of shine. Breathe out, weed smoke retrace the skyline."​

vault w.o.
2498 frederick douglas blvd
new york,new york 10030
between 133th - 134th streets

tel {212} 281-1723

store hours mon-sat 12pm - 7pm sun 12pm - 6pm

by buses

by bus M10 to 134th st and frederick douglas blvd BX 33 to 135th st and frederick douglas blvd and walk one block up to 134th st.

by trains

train C or B to 135th st and st.nicholas ave walk one block over to frederick douglas blvd and walk one up to 134th st and frederick douglas blvd.

2 train to 135th st and lenox ave , and walk 4 blocks west on 135th st to frederick douglas blvd and walk 1 block up to 134th st and frederick douglas blvd

this is a brand new store opened on 10/2/06
this shop carries brands like 10 deep , crooks&castle
lrg , lemar&dauley , artful dodger , rszt , stall&dean
54 jeans

nike

air stab
air you breathe pack
foamposite max
seamless af1's
inside out af1's
mr.cartoon brown pride af1's
grey/red GR af1's
goadome boots blk/blk , jamaica colorway
baltro's
air max '90 premiums mens & women sizes
diamond turf snake skins
air jordan retro 4 milltary blue { mens and kids sizes }
air jordan retro 10 size 12.5,13 last pairs left
dunks hi / low women sizes

reeboks

black tops pumps blk/wht
omin lite brown/blk
insta pump running blue/black camo mens
insta pump running pink/black camo womens

creative receation

timberland

field boots
all black leather
beef & brocs
wheat/wheat
navy/white

lotto

white/green/red

penguin

black/gold

converse

chuck taylors
assorted colors

'' FRESH FOR '86 YOU SUCKERS '' K.R.S.ONE B.D.P.

^ thanks for the report but any help with directions on how to get there?
[/b]
oogle​

yo ''VIIheaven'' now you have directions and a phone number .... enjoy and you are all welcome.............
'' FRESH FOR '86 YOU SUCKERS '' K.R.S.ONE B.D.P.

Back
Top Bottom