*Nostalgic* NBA/NCAA Feet version NBA stars in College/High School

That Courtney Lee pic is the mosr original one I've seen. I'm glad I'm getting the pleasure of watching this dude perform 82 times a year.

uconn jerseys were always . .
pimp.gif

2yl9254.jpg

laugh.gif
what was Jason Gardner (thats him right) thinking when he picked those to match Arizona colors

Wanted to keep this thing going. A couple of notes:

1. Tru Warier
eek.gif
2. Cement IV's and 3% in the same pic.
pimp.gif

3. XI heaven on Georgetown's team, minus Junkyard Dog. Did he ever rock Concords? I just remember Way Ups.
4. 10 points for anyone who can tell me why picture number 4 is significant. (Hint: Think about who it is)
5. Enjoy.

Originally Posted by djryan614

Originally Posted by biggieeb0y

Some K-Mart
Looks like some KB8s in the back
b8n0pe.jpg

Check out the 14s
ra53id.jpg

6nqdxu.jpg

Nate
BB4 - One of my favorite
2yl9254.jpg

Columbias
eek.gif

2a98to8.jpg

I was at UC while Kmart was there. All them cats wore some heat!

Wow the 13 og are still wearable to ball jb needs to retro those they never been retro
eek.gif

dro 44:

Good pix.... I wuz a big St. John's fan in the Artest/Barkley/Thorton days -- good teams, just mad undersized. As for retros, Sam Jacobsen @ Minnesotaworse J 3's back in the late 90s, too...

Also a big G'town fan. I think JYD used to wear the Zoom Flight 95 high, while Victor Paige wore the lows...

Re: Pic No. 4 -- Dean Berry, the walk-on that taught Allen Iverson the crossover he used to mix up Jordan and 'em backintheday....

These just look like they could have prevented Children from being produced.

Ouch. They looked like Leotards more than Jersey and shorts.

3623817655_a4898d9317_b.jpg

Those Air Max Uptempos weigh more than Earl Boykins.

On a sidenote, I hope Nike retros the Air Max Uptempo in that colorway, and more. Classic.

Back
Top Bottom