*Nostalgic* NBA/NCAA Feet version NBA stars in College/High School

3f135529ebade3f1e8d7cac6a92c7693ff45642.pjpg
you big dummy wrote

81111punkscover122850lo.jpg

lolol Lance Stephenson...look at him rockin LBJ 6s at the NYC HS Chip game...
btw the bald headed Ref is yours truly...
3f135529ebade3f1e8d7cac6a92c7693ff45642.pjpg

cant stand Eddie House now...talks way to much for such a two-bit non starter......

wore my jordan x UNC colors today....one of my favs of all time.....

I think he is around one of the 10 best dunkers ever... 1 comp title and a few other 2nd/3rds. always kept his feet and legs moving in the air which made himso much more exciting and flashy than the other guys

Originally Posted by doogie24

I think he is around one of the 10 best dunkers ever... 1 comp title and a few other 2nd/3rds. always kept his feet and legs moving in the air which made him so much more exciting and flashy than the other guys

Same could be said for Jrich in his dunk prime. Both dudes were bananas.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Crazy EBW
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Forsure.. so exciting to watch.

its weird how certain shoes grow on you over the years. When these came out I wasnt too crazy about them, now I, and alot of other people would see them as aclassic.

Originally Posted by doogie24

Crazy EBW
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Forsure.. so exciting to watch.

its weird how certain shoes grow on you over the years. When these came out I wasnt too crazy about them, now I, and alot of other people would see them as a classic.

That is why I ID'ed two pairs of blacks and two pair of navy. I also watched Eastbay Final Score EVERY DAY waiting for TB's.
I ended up getting the green that JRich and all of those guys wore.

I'm sure many of you will remember that the only dude who had these and the Stanfords was Jersey Joe!!!

In my mind, they were the cleanest looking hoops kicks that i have ever worn...I still have about six pair of them in very good condition

I truly fell in love with them while watching the NCAA tourney the year they came out.

Mizzou with Kareem Rush and Wesley Stokes had won their first round game wearing the all black Air Total Max and their old Nike template unis which set up asecond round matchup with Duke.

slu-stokes.jpg

Check out the VI's on St. Louis's Perry.

ku-stokes.JPG

cu-Wesley.jpg

This was significant because Mizzou's coach Quin Snyder had played at Duke for coach K. Nonetheless, Mizzou broke out their new template Gold unis withWhite /Black BB4's that were OUT OF THIS WORLD!

a_stokes_i.jpg

F.jpg

thecount0319d_DV_20090319165227.jpg

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I really hope they retro these cause they were hella clean in all the cw's. Im not sure how good they felt, but i do remember liking the way they looked on my feet.

in all honesty i been lookin for a size ten for yearsssss

BB4's were the %+%!. I had the black and silver the first day they came out and I felt like King of the world. Things were the simplest yet coolest kicksin years IMO.

Originally Posted by MBen32

rise_paul_200.jpg

jc_carmelo_dribble.gif

I firmly believe that the XVIII's will someday be considered classics.
Their simplicity and beauty combined with their incredible comfort will make them retros that I will snap up.

I will bypass the XIX's but if they ever put the stealth XX's back on the market, my credit card willburn a whole in my pocket.

1229335022air-jordan-20-xx-original-og-stealth-black-stealth-varsity-red-1.jpg

nei2xl.jpg

10456161_z.jpg
air-jordan-xx1.jpg

AND please allow me to apologize for going on a Jordan rant, because I have been very disappointed by JB for YEARS, but after seing the AJ 09's in person,the HOF editions are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS:

nike-air-jordan-2009-hall-of-fame-2.jpg

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

BB4's were the %+%!. I had the black and silver the first day they came out and I felt like King of the world. Things were the simplest yet coolest kicks in years IMO.
You know they just retroed them in that cw at HOH's.....im quite sure they will sit since nobody likes shox anymore.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

BB4's were the %+%!. I had the black and silver the first day they came out and I felt like King of the world. Things were the simplest yet coolest kicks in years IMO.
You know they just retroed them in that cw at HOH's.....im quite sure they will sit since nobody likes shox anymore.

How would one go abouts getting a pair? (I'm from Canada...)

Shox are yesterday's technology, they destroyed VC's game. Having said that, I wouldn't mind a pair of bb4's for casual.

He'll always be remembered for the tai-chi's

How do you know that they destroyed his career other than the fact that he was wearing them when he got injuried.

Back
Top Bottom