Not a post to hype up, just for info (MF Doom SB's)

Joined Aug 13, 2000
i figured i'd give us PNW heads a little shortcut from having to do a chk up in the retro forum. mods, if this is against the rules, then lock it.

anyway, i wanted to start this post for those of us looking for the doom's. a post to let all info out only for us pnw people. i would think this would be a big help. so far i saw a post about goods on the 24th dropping. not my info but that goes to the person that posted it in the retro forum.

if this is a bad idea then just let it drop down to oblivion. later.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

Joined Jun 8, 2005
if nobody got the email, Goods will have them for sale on tuesday. limited quantities. i'll see you guys there
Team Pacific Northwest X teamautobot​
EzCode Parsing Error: color=808080 face=verdana s​

Joined Nov 7, 2003
boppers are killing it.

there's already 8 people and 15 CHAIRS
KIK.KOLLEKTA
TEAM.PACIFIC.NORTHWEST
REPPIN' LYNNWOOD SINCE '03​

Joined Feb 22, 2005
Wow you serious?

This would've been my first/only purchase of new SBs...
I bet half of those cats don't even know about Doom...

Hopefully I can still cop a pair though.
---
aka sickplicity/justinnikes
---

Joined Jan 20, 2003
Heard Goods got 19 and have 19+ standing in line. I stopped by Trickwood real quick this morning and they got 6 and also 6 people standing in line. Some of them waited overnight.

If my connect comes through on them, great. If not, I'm over it already...

Joined Mar 28, 2006
Sexy shoes, but the hype kills it. I dont want to run around town trying to find some...in a sz 6 too, impossible
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:fuchsia;font-size:medium;">WHOMP</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:wow:range;font-size:medium;">WHOMP</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:lime;font-size:medium;">WHOMP</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now