Not approaching that fine chick Unappriciation

I hate when this happens as well but I usually get a second chance thankfully... then I go all out. talk about damn near anything.

IDK why but it just came to mind... in the third grade I missed my chance with this girl who I thought was cute and then she came up to me and said:

"That boy Joe is my boyfriend"

and I was like
eyes.gif

"Well I'm your boyfriend too then"

she was like
indifferent.gif
wink.gif
"? ok" .... lol she was loose
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

haha not approachin ftl.
but handball?!? aint that some elementary school %##?
Those were probably her exact thoughts.

Originally Posted by hassan16

I hate when this happens as well but I usually get a second chance thankfully... then I go all out. talk about damn near anything.

IDK why but it just came to mind... in the third grade I missed my chance with this girl who I thought was cute and then she came up to me and said:

"That boy Joe is my boyfriend"

and I was like
eyes.gif

"Well I'm your boyfriend too then"

she was like
indifferent.gif
wink.gif
"? ok" .... lol she was loose
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

This happened just the other day. Cept I wasn't scared to talk to her. I think know I got intimidatedwhen she told me she was a grad student and I'm still a 3rd year sophomore
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Whats probably the worse thing though, is when they do the little lingerright as you are going your separate ways
smh.gif

But OP don't even sweat it, how many girls are out there? And its about to be summer time? IN NY?????
just don't let it happen again. Next time you are in that situation just ask yourself "What do I have to lose?"
Worse she can say is no, and you are already NS so you lose nothing.

def. UNAPPRECIATED!
smh.gif

hate the feeling of ' man i should of AT LEAST said something to her!'
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

lol aight imma sleep on it, mellow out, listen to some hov

U need to listen to some ATMOSPHERE... Cuz after this FAIL i would be HELLA depressed

But apparently u got 99 problems and getting the FEMALES is 1

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This happened just the other day. Cept I wasn't scared to talk to her. I think know I got intimidated when she told me she was a grad student and I'm still a 3rd year sophomore
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Whats probably the worse thing though, is when they do the little linger right as you are going your separate ways
smh.gif

But OP don't even sweat it, how many girls are out there? And its about to be summer time? IN NY?????
just don't let it happen again. Next time you are in that situation just ask yourself "What do I have to lose?"
Worse she can say is no, and you are already NS so you lose nothing.
Cosign because they do want it.

Well that's when you go on attack. You really have nothing to lose, tell her she has food stuck between her teeth or something. Girls are mad insecure.

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Whats probably the worse thing though, is when they do the little linger right as you are going your separate ways
What exactly are you talking about here?
Its like they hesitate a little, basically saying like "Okay here is your final chance....."

Back
Top Bottom