Not approaching that fine chick Unappriciation

Joined Sep 12, 2008
At the park, she kept trying to get my attention to i just pretended like i was listening to music and played handball

I will sleep one the L tonight

Joined Jun 29, 2008
How about not realizing that she wants to #+!! until the morning after but you had work to do. FML.

Unappriciation?

Joined May 27, 2004
Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

At the park, she kept trying to get my attention to i just pretended like i was listening to music and played handball

now I see why you ignored her
That feeling is unappreciated tho

Joined Jan 1, 2009
so you knew she was interested and you ignored her and now you wish you didnt? nice......

Joined Mar 13, 2004
You got a fine chick eyeballin you, but you can't pull yourself away from a HANDBALL game to talk to her??? Better get your shyness in check...youweren't gonna do nothing anyways...

you get the outside of the box "L" on this one...

Joined Sep 12, 2008
i was ignoring her because i thought she was going to stay the whole day, but she bounced out of nowhere

Joined Aug 7, 2006
Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

i do this all the time at the gym...chicks be eyeing the hell outta me, and i just act like i'm listening to my iPod and keep working out.

Spoiler [+]
L

-waystinthyme

Joined Sep 12, 2008
Im really thinking of requesting her on myspace and talk to her but then she gon prolly think im like stalking or something

i would post pics but im 98% a NT knows her and will do something stupid

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now