NOT BEEING IN JAIL FTW VOL. Man.... crazy night...

Right on akuratl02...right on... I've learned a lot these pat 24 hours G...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Iansmk

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

you won fam.

but how yo boi doin tho?

!%!*, he here with me right now reading this thread. He's kinda pissed obviously, but we're HOME! Ya dig?! And the way I KNOW it was a set up...man we got yanked by a cop heading towards us that said he clocked me at 15 over. Is that even possible? Can you even clock while moving perpendicular to the vehicle in question
nerd.gif
? First off, I was NOT speeding. I was driving my dude's whip and that mug ain't got no damn get up at ALL. It' so sluggish... Second, I never speed around that city. Mother %$+*@* I'm me
grin.gif
. I know damn well I look like a ticket waiting to happen by just being there. 3rd, back up + the canine unit (3 cars total) were there within 2 mins of pulling me over which = radioed in by the cop at the gas station IMO. But it's cool I guess...

classic 'driving while black' situation. i sincerely doubt the swagger and stench of drinking in a bar all night and picking up cigarillo's late night had anything to do with any of it. call jesse immediately.
post-856-1225891858.gif

Shut your ***** !%! up....IAN KELLEY....OP said NOTHING about driving while black, didhe?

2eov0g7.jpg

I mean clearly it had something to do with DWB... but I'm not the irresponsible type that would say that it was one of those cases. I hadmore coming to me then what I got. I got off easy, even if I was entrapped. I'm mostly thankful.

Originally Posted by TD The God

you won fam.

but how yo boi doin tho?

!%!*, he here with me right now reading this thread. He's kinda pissed obviously, but we're HOME! Ya dig?! And the way I KNOW it was a set up...man we got yanked by a cop heading towards us that said he clocked me at 15 over. Is that even possible? Can you even clock while moving perpendicular to the vehicle in question
nerd.gif
? First off, I was NOT speeding. I was driving my dude's whip and that mug ain't got no damn get up at ALL. It' so sluggish... Second, I never speed around that city. Mother %$+*@* I'm me
grin.gif
. I know damn well I look like a ticket waiting to happen by just being there. 3rd, back up + the canine unit (3 cars total) were there within 2 mins of pulling me over which = radioed in by the cop at the gas station IMO. But it's cool I guess...

classic 'driving while black' situation. i sincerely doubt the swagger and stench of drinking in a bar all night and picking up cigarillo's late night had anything to do with any of it. call jesse immediately.
post-856-1225891858.gif
Shut your ***** !%! up....IAN KELLEY....OP said NOTHING about driving while black, did he?

2eov0g7.jpg

MAD?

Originally Posted by TD The God

you won fam.

but how yo boi doin tho?

nerd.gif
grin.gif

post-856-1225891858.gif
Shut your ***** !%! up....IAN KELLEY....OP said NOTHING about driving while black, did he?

2eov0g7.jpg

I mean clearly it had something to do with DWB... but I'm not the irresponsible type that would say that it was one of those cases. I had more coming to me then what I got. I got off easy, even if I was entrapped. I'm mostly thankful.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

That wasn't a k-9 unit fam. That was the fashion police
jtnbkp.jpg

That was corny my dude.
laugh.gif

at this Tyra gif and were you eating peanuts to sunflower seeds by any chance? I heardthey reduce the amount of alcohol detected in breathalyzers.

By the way, OP... The Po CAN clock you going in the opposite direction. But I still think you got off good considering everything.
And the Tyra .gif is hilarious.
laugh.gif

• Jagerbombs ensue..
  • +free shot on the house
    pimp.gif
  • + pint of beer
  • Breathalizer for me (my first time ever having to use one = me being SHOOK). Blew a .02 by the GRACE OF GOD! I have no clue how that happened..

You only blew a .02 after drinking all this???

Originally Posted by Patmc13

• Jagerbombs ensue..
  • +free shot on the house
    pimp.gif
  • + pint of beer
  • Breathalizer for me (my first time ever having to use one = me being SHOOK). Blew a .02 by the GRACE OF GOD! I have no clue how that happened..

You only blew a .02 after drinking all this???

Breathalizers are really inaccurate. My boy got an OWI a couple weekend back after drinking half a case and only blew a .02 (hes under 21)

Originally Posted by neverflopped

i'm curious as to how drunk a .08 actually is. I wish I could buy my own breathalyzer
You can. My girl's parents used to have one and make her blow when they thought she was drunk driving back in high school
laugh.gif

Theyre actually pretty cheap

So you see an idle fed while picking up a blunt but did not decide who eats that #@!* if you get pulled over?

I dont even carry weed on me when I go to pick up a blunt, but if I get pulled over with anything less than a quarter I'm tossin it to one of thepassengers to eat that #@!*.

How much bud did the dude have on him winter?

Me and my boy got pulled over one night and we got a speeding ticket. After the cop leaves, my boy turns to me and exhales. I was like "damn that ticketis going to be huge", he like "nah idc about the ticket, I have an "O" under my seat.

Kinda Lucky..ya mans still got a case though...... I memba last semester caught a flat on the way to the club because these girls made a stupid turn..So theyblastin the music behind us waitin for us to fix the tire...Cops pull up and get out and ask whats goin on..i said we just fixing a flat officer...he says ibelieve that and then mess with the girls and then drives off...we never went to the club cuz when we all get back in the car..my boy realized he brought the40. with him,,has no safety and an extended clip,and we were in a commonwealth state...smh thats a lucky night.

You got lucky. And no, this had nothing to do with ethnicity. If you do stupid stuff you will bring police attention upon yourself. You shouldn't have beendriving. I don't care how great you think you are at holding your liquor. The "*@#%" act was just a dumb statement to make. Your situation was afar cry from those who are actual victims.

Back
Top Bottom