Not Being a Father Unappreciation.

Lately its been dawning on me that a brotha is now closer to 30 than he is to 20 and I aint got no kids. 
Im at a baby shower last night and after a few drinks I find myself fighting sad thoughts about when is it going to be my turn. Coming up as a teen I thought for sure at my current age I wouldve slipped up by now with some dumb broad but that hasnt been the case.

Im only getting older and I dont even have a woman in my life that I KNOW will be the mother of my kids (thykerjobs still playing games). I gotta be honest bros, its not a good feeling.

Then every other week we got NTers throwing salt in the wound with their "Im going to be a father threads"...Sup Kay. 

Im patiently looking forward to the day I get to take my seed to the Jets game but my patience is wearing thin. I figured by 30 Ill be having my first kid but thats looking more unlikely with every passing day.

Should I start popping more bottles at the club in hopes rasing my chances?

Any of my older NTers could relate?

Steezy, I know you feel me on this.

Tell yourself at least once an hour every day that you're in the process of finding the perfect mate to have children with and you will. You just have to trust yourself and the Universe.

Dog im 26, I feel the same way. I've been trying to cut down my philandering ways, to focus on a more viable serious relationship, and she looks like shes the one. I just have enough friends who went about it the wrong way and are regretting it, so I'm trying to make sure that I'm in a position to be the best father possible to my kids

i thought you were having a baby Diego
laugh.gif

or had one recently

i've been joking about having kids lately but i'm far from ready to be someone's mom...

im 28...thankful i dont have any kids
laugh.gif

a kid at this point would suck all the fun out of my life...

Bro, the feeling is even worst when you have that woman and both are trying and NOtHING...

FEELSBATMAN doesn't even begin to describe it.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

27, same mindset, we both havin fun.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cant wait to take my sons to a Jets game with my lovely wife [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] .. Don't give up hope OP. [/color]
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cant wait to take my sons to a Jets game with my lovely wife [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

But why put your unborn child through the agony...?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Bro, the feeling is even worst when you have that woman and both are trying and NOtHING...

frown.gif

26 and nothing 

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

27, same mindset, we both havin fun.

word.  Just bought a brand new whip and got 3 vacay's planned for the rest of the year, and I'm still paying for school.  It'd kinda suck not to have that much available money to use
laugh.gif

In the words of BG, "Sometimes I own even know how I feel."

Sometimes I want kids and other times I am like why in the world would I want to bring life into this messed up world? I don't know man, I seriously don't know how I feel.

Diego, at what point would you adopt? What if you are 35 and don't find a woman that is worth getting pregnant? Do you become desperate?

KSteezy, even though you murdered my dude I wish you and your lady good luck man. How often do yall try?

Have you changed up your diet to be as testosterone filled as possible?
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

DC and his millions of questions 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
1zmcraa.gif

Regis, I can definitely relate. I'm 30 and I don't have any kids yet. In due time man. No need to rush it. It's worse when you face external pressure from family members to have children. That's the WORST reason to start having kids. They hit me with that and I just ask if they are gonna raise the kid? I'm not in the business of living my life on other people's watch.

I've always been curious about this.  Is one of you just infertile? Don't mean to be rude or intrusive but when ever I hear this issue pop up people always say they're trying and I've just never understood.

Is there always hope and some people just have bad luck or is it a biological thing that you can't possibly get around?

....as a man, you shouldn't feel any obligation to have a kid just because the rest of your friends do....when you're ready you're ready. Same applies for marriage, I know couple who are happier together than married couples and they've been together just as long.

We don't have "clocks".
laugh.gif

I aint going to lie, I was a little apprehensive about making this thread cause I didnt think too many people would be able to relate.
I guess I could use the spare money to travel and do %*!# like that, or prob cop that bimmer when Im done with my current car but all that %*!# I could do without.

Everything else is aight in life, but I been looking forward to having my lil homie like a 4 yr old girl thinking bout her wedding day.

Stupid *!$$#$% baby shower.

No kids mouse, you still have time.

happy.gif

I can relate in a way, i'm in the same boat as you O.P.

I'm 27 going on 28. Ideally, I would like to have a kid by the time i'm 30. But I'm not going to try to rush it.

27...no kids...thankful

helps that im with a girl i know i'll have kids with if all goes well

almost 8 years in the game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

....as a man, you shouldn't feel any obligation to have a kid just because the rest of your friends do....when you're ready you're ready. Same applies for marriage, I know couple who are happier together than married couples and they've been together just as long.

We don't have "clocks".
laugh.gif

heck yeah fambs.. But Regis... that feel.. I don't know it at all.. PLEASE don't rush into nothing just to have babies. Alotta fellas would KILL to be in your shoes..

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
1zmcraa.gif

roll.gif

save up that man batter, steezy... then let loose! Or don't try... seems like more babies are on accident than planned... just go to the hood and ask The young baby mamas.

Back
Top Bottom