Not meant to be an old head NTer post

National Truckers.

pimp.gif

Gotta love Niketalk.. been lurking/member since a sophomore in high school and graduated from college last year... 

been a constant lurker since 2000 when I was 23 years of age, then finally signed up in 2002 … I’m 45 now, turning 46 this year … glad to see such post as it most def brings back so many memories … not here for kicks at all (or anymore I should say) as I’ve aged over the years although I’ll always be into kicks dating back to my 8th grade days back in 1989, I’m most certainly not as passionate about it any longer in general - for the old heads still here (specifically 20+ years and longer) - we need more post like this

I do miss the old school NT sans the ads with the black/varsity red AJ XI as the simple background

When i first started i never went to General because there were "Zero posts" in that section. Years later somebody mentioned that something happened where the post count got reset to zero.

I just lurked in the shoe related forums.

All the offshoot websites were :pimp: :lol:

Man you guys are taking me back. Started lurking during the nikepark days. Became official in ‘02 I think. During the espo and pharrell dunk craze :lol: . I’m about to be 42.

Back
Top Bottom